+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 381 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3810

Thread: Rules for Controlling Emotions in your Trading.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    More better when we will make trade, our conditions must be fit all, our body in fresh , no ill, and our spycology also good, no problem outside , maybe from our family, and other our job outside, after everythink is ok, we can start to make trade without add of emotions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your rules for controlling emotions and i think i have gain from your rules for controlling emotions i think 5 pips is very much okay to win when we enter a higher lot size because the more you make the profit consistency the more you learn to grow your account so i think 5 pips is okay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mdjoy50 is on a distinguished road mdjoy50's Avatar
    Thanks
    5. I will keep track of how long I trade and won't continue to trade more than 2 hours without taking at least a 15min break. good like forex forum thanks

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    1. When I start trading I decide on how much I want to win and how much I am willing to loose in terms of pips. When I reach my goal or I loose too much I will stop trading for at least a couple of hours. good forex forum indian thanks

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hi guys, recently I have had trouble controlling my emotions while trading and lost all of my profits due to error in judgement. I become overconfident or trade higher volumes to cover my losses so I made myself a set of rules to control my emotions. I would like to know what you think about them, and would appreciate any advice you can give. I have read the other topics concerning this on this forum and think I learned abit from it. Keep in mind that I do scalping.

1. When I start trading I decide on how much I want to win and how much I am willing to loose in terms of pips. When I reach my goal or I loose too much I will stop trading for at least a couple of hours.

2. I will make all my trades with the same lot size, regardless of how strong I feel the signal is. Instead I will keep the trade open longer if I feel I can win more.

3. I will alway put a top loss 5 pips under my entry point.

4. After 3 of my trades in a row result in losses I will stop trading for at least 4 bars on the 15min chart (1h) and just keep on watching the market and try to figure out why I predicted it wrong.

5. I will keep track of how long I trade and won't continue to trade more than 2 hours without taking at least a 15min break.

6. When I can't concentrate enough to just watch market movement for 5 minutes and not do anything else I will close the terminal and return at another time when I will be concentrated only on trading.

Please feel free to add any advice or comments and thanks for your help
    very useful tips you gave and i will try to follow what you do because as i newbie i dont have enough knowledge about real account so still i am learning on demo and some time i make profit and sometime i face lose .. so i think with the passage of time i will be good in this market

Senior Member ruhanruh is an unknown quantity at this point ruhanruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    But I usually only open trades to get 10-15 pips. So what do you think my s/l should be then, about 10 pips? Cause yes it has happened before that there was a spike and I lost my investement but then it jumped right back but it's actually rare, at least I don't see it very often.
    To avoid a situation where you could end up with excessively large positions that may put your Forex trading float at risk, you can choose to introduce an extra rule. This rule would limit the dollar value of a position to be no more than a set percentage of your entire Forex trading float.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trader can control his emotions with confident .if a trade trust to his strategy since it has a safe system and since it will protect him.then he can just follow it and relax.no more fear no more panic or greed.the emotions will come out with newbies much since they are trading without set rules and without a strategy and system.

Banned liso is on a distinguished road liso's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't have rules in controling my emotions i just ignore my emotions when it comes to forex trading emotions should be ignored totaly with this good trading strategy.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edan View Post
    controling emotion is good
    Every traders should be control emotion traded in trading. I believe that emotion trade have make more mistake in trading which can lead to the big loss in trading. for this reason traders should be market traded for become good profit.

Member edan is an unknown quantity at this point edan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    controling emotion is good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 381 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)