+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 381 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3810

Thread: Rules for Controlling Emotions in your Trading.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack View Post
    I agree with you my friend, I think controlling emotions is one of the keys of success in forex market, for me i can control my emotions only if i close my account, i mean when i make my analysis and i decide to open a position , I place my orders of take profit & stop loss, then I just stay away from the chart, It's the best method for me .
    keys to success that can be obtained from the rules themselves by looking at every opportunity with a variety of methods and rules that direct trade trader towards better and can be adjusted with a reasonable measure of trade rules that have gone through during this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you my friend, I think controlling emotions is one of the keys of success in forex market, for me i can control my emotions only if i close my account, i mean when i make my analysis and i decide to open a position , I place my orders of take profit & stop loss, then I just stay away from the chart, It's the best method for me .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think i will agree wit you that trading with the same numbers of lot can really help control the level of emotional trading and also make use of stop lose can also help go a very long way based on my understanding because with proper use of stop lose we can trade and have our mind at rest

Senior Member fibo is an unknown quantity at this point fibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tradergalau View Post
    I'm with you this good rules to control emotions while trading in the forex market .. I use some ... The most important point is to set a goal to reach him and that is achieved .. Must stop trading in and out of the market for a while .. Until you feel comfortable and able to regain full focus and away from the greed
    For me discipine and good money management is the key, because money management is that set everything up, then I'm sure that's what makes a trader could be great, however, and also must have a lot of ways to be successful in order not to lose money first before you'd reached the stage

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realman View Post
    This topic will help to control emotion. In Forex emotion attract very strongly. High liquidity is one cause of it. But emotion is a enemy. Truly say that emotion not possible to control finally. But need limitation for success. Well education and experience can control this enemy. Maximum time Emotion make success. But some of time it make me loser. So need set our position in a comfortable position.
    Discipline also another cause of controlling emotion.
    yups, controlling emotions is a difficult one in the world of forex business, we need time, patience, and even the bad experiences that we can learn and discipline is a very important role of the successful control of emotions

Member eng2012 is an unknown quantity at this point eng2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must commit ourselves well to those important rules that help us to control your emotions so that we can easily achieve profit or soak in big losses

Banned budis is an unknown quantity at this point budis's Avatar
    Thanks
    psychology we must be prepared before we get into the market especially until our emotions blindly tossed by the market because it is too long to monitor the price so we took the decision slah caused by greed and panic

Member pish is on a distinguished road pish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be calm when you are trading is what your heart will be a good trading situation.
    always make sure that you have enough to avoid you from panicing and make sure that you understand trading itself.

Junior Member suhasrn is an unknown quantity at this point suhasrn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The post is very informative & knowledgeable. I think all the points for controlling emotions are covered. But what I feel is Stop loss should be between 30-40 pips. As i prefer for the same.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Me like above post. I think all the points for controlling emotions are covered. But what i think stop loss should be between 30 to 40 pips. As I prefer the same.
    suhasRN

Junior Member eletrebi is an unknown quantity at this point eletrebi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss you have very few, try to keep a stop loss at least 25 points, I always put the stop loss is greater than profit-taking, but I am putting a strong strategy
    I advise you not use scalbing without experience

+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 381 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)