+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 381 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules for Controlling Emotions in your Trading.

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should always control your emotions while doing Forex trades because controlling emotions is very important for a Forex trader. If a trader does not controls his emotions then he have to take the step further. Emotions are very harmful for a Forex trader. Never underestimate your Power because you always have power to do. You should never lose hope. You have to try again and again even you have to fall for 100 times. You'll be successful one day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trade we have to control our emotion while trading busness.
    every emotion can stop me to do trade safley.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,682 Times in 649 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex m emotions bilkul bhi sahi nahi hai.or emotions par control par bhut jaruri hai.agr ham emotions par control nahi karte to hame loss ho sakta hai.aap ek dum se emotions par control nahi kar sakte uske liye aapko time lagta hai.mera manna hai ki experience k sath hi ham emotions ko control kar sakte hai.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forexcoolgirl For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-03-31), kanita (2018-03-31)

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    to control our emotions, I feel that continuing trading during this market is a very important issue, you must provide reliable yarn, if we do the right cash management then we can trade without emotion. It's hard to do, because most of us as beginners, when we have a profit, we want to keep increasing profits is as much as we can get. I always wanted to quit when I was big enough to make a profit, but so far I'm still very difficult to control, and sometimes it makes me lose a lot of money. because sometimes we are tempted by the market movement

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

mamah (2018-03-27)

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, your situation is very good but emotion is the most important thing to gain profit, but emotion is a danger to profit. We trade here professionally so we know what I can do now? so we are careful here. Otherwise I have to make another decision to make a profit. If you get more profit then you have to deposit big money & big time to get more profit. yes I think you are very right trading with the same lot size really goes very far because when you trade with the same lot amount you can actually trade and have your mind at rest and trade with small lot size give mind rest

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    gg haan kise b chezzz maa rule to hotay hain or iss ka rule b hum ko bohat faida ponchatay hain kun ka ager iss ma rulers naa ho to hum ko bohat nuksan ho gaa orr hum ko profit b nhi mila gaa

Member developerkhan has a spectacular aura about developerkhan has a spectacular aura about developerkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important to control our emotions during forex trading because if we can't control our emotions during trading than this will leads us to loses.so before going to trade we must have to check our emotions first and than according to that emotions we have to make our trades.so this will be good for our trading.

Member zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,292 Times in 287 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exactly bro you will tell us the right path of controlling emotions and I will try to follow these rules and take the advantages of Forex profitable life thank you very much

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid003 For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-24)

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best thing to do when we lose money is to wait. because the first reaction to losing money is always to the more merchants to get it back so you risk too much and more loose more therefore you need a break to clear your head and get back concentrated and relaxed. that's why I have no trade rules therefore you need to take the trade after I make more than the lost trade. I really like point number 1, and it's very relevant that we should know before we trade, and we should have a good arrangement for it, for the worst and best conditions, because it can all happen in this business and we must be ready to accept all of they ,,, and then keep it tight with good discipline and patience and so we can reduce and control emotions

13. The Following User Says Thank You to duua For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-24)

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At a time when we traders need to control our emotions, we must be very careful because emotional control is too difficult for a forex trader to achieve in their trade. Emotions in forex trading are hard to control so we have to keep practicing until we learn it. Forex is a good job. This topic will help control emotions. In exciting Forex emotions are very strong. High liquidity is one of the causes. But emotions are enemies. Really says that emotion is impossible to control eventually. But it needs a limit to success. Education and experience can well control this enemy. Maximum time Emotions make success. But some time it makes me a loser. Then need to set our position in a comfortable position.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hitachi For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 381 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)