+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Rsi grid ea

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As long as we know the logic behind that EA is OK, I am a friend too, I have only used EA for the past few years so far it is so good and consistent; because I only AIM only 10% to 20% only every month and in my opinion they are quite conservative targets and the risk is not too big if we use EA's. and I use forex robot, forex robot but I use my control when trading forex. so I do not allow robots to work without supervision, because sometimes the robot can not work well in certain market conditions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my friend does not believe in any robot and I do not think that they have a holy cup that can keep profits at all times and you know, I do not recommend you to trade with robots because when you use a robot then the position is in your hands and you do not can control it yourself, so I suggest you work alone and not use a robot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not know about this. This is the first time I've heard of it. Robots can trade ?? I do not think so. How can robots understand my strategy? How can he observe market positions?
    I am really curious about that. and the best robot is "FAPTURBO" has very good reviews !! the prices are cheap too and they also have vps hosting !! but remember to start with active capital above $ 5000

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the quality server in the demo is significantly different, when we tried the robot on the demo account the results were very good but when it plunged into the fact that the results were different from the demo account and have you been advanced testing this EA for about 4 months right? do you think this EA can generate consistent profits every month or not? thank you in advance for your reply ..

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which robot do you use because I have never used it before and I am discouraged from using it because people say that robots can bring down traders. How do you succeed with that and never believe in robots, it just follows history and many traders who use robots end up with losses, God give us brains so think, explore, find suitable techniques ... soon you can find it .... just be patient and search for it

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at one time a man can do one thing and if someone is in a hurry in things like using this or that then the type of perons will never be able to understand these things, the most reliable is manual trading because we are responsible answer for every thing in the manual style and I can't say that this is the best robot to trade but all the same I am very sure that there are many robots that are making waves on the internet like fapturbo, the 1milliondollars ete

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dave For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Until now, I have never used automatic trading and also did not have software about this system. I run this business manually which is very useful and useful for traders. I recommend manual trading. and I have never used an automated system. I only like manual trading because I want to learn in forex and automatic trading. I don't teach me the right knowledge about forex. So I work hard and try to make stragty myself.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only one question. Since when does manual get better than automatic? The main reason why we get the chance from manual to automatic is efficiency. Let a trader work 12 hours a day and you will be prosecuted for conditions of exploitation and work violations. But bots. You can run it 24/5 half a week and you will never hear complaints. No complaining, no rest, sick leave. This is a functioning money machine and the best part bot can trade multiple accounts with the same results. A trader can only trade as fast as the ability to type and react. now are you still the best manual thing?

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    jii haan bhi apna bohat e achi post ki hai huaminsiamin se ach aprofit hasil ho jata hai jab hum isko samjh jaty hain toh huamin si amin se aca profit hasil ho ee jata hai is leay huamin si koko samjh jana chaya kaun ka jab hum isko samjhy nhi hauin toh huamin kabi b is main se acha profit hasil nhi hota hai

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experts want to prefer manual trading because they are experts but what you will say about people who are not experts in this market I think they have two good ways to go for robots or to avoid robots and trade manuals they have a choice and we can't deny the fact that robots can make money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast