+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Rsi grid ea

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have seen too many threads where guys ask about different EA or robots. may be i have different mindset but honestly speaking i really dont feel like trading anything using robot. i would prefer trading manually and earning les than getting washed away by robots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Sir that is right, but it wouldt discussed here in this thread. This thread wil be discussed EA and a special EA. Not signal provider. Signal provider might be good at this time but for the future i dont know. I have seen many signal providers. All of them loose earlier or later. Because they dont get the money from their trades. They only got their money from their signals they are provide.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sendbad112 is an unknown quantity at this point sendbad112's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But now, there is also another type of auto trading the forex markets which does not require an Expert Advisor attached to your trading platform. You just need to decide which type of trading strategy you prefer. Look for the signal provider which fits into the mold of your trading strategy. And let his forex trading signals do the trades for you automatically. Whats better is you can even simultaneously combine various trading strategies using different signal providers and spread the risk of your trading while enjoying the benefits of a multi-faceted strategy in your auto trading.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Most of the links you provided in your thread are not available, so please share the valid link that is not removed or still available so that forum members can test the results of your given EA,s.
    Hi all links are fine. Work very well. If you have a problem so search on your settings please.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello fomen,

what do you not know how to make a backtest? Please can you explain what do you not know. So i can make a complete guidance and post it here in the forum

Junior Member fomen is an unknown quantity at this point fomen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    plz anybody can help me to a satergy test this ea , i see this 2 years test report but i need to backtest report in past 5 year minimum . and thank you to share this ea can you edite this more profite ..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello tipsman08,

have you a myfxbook chart for instaforex too or works this special ea only on exness with high risk settings? I want to see a little bit more of them. What did it cost and where i can get it from?

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hi bambang,

if you like martingale so try the blessing. Its an amazing martingale with many functions. Tray ist out.
    Yes blessing is the best martingle ea on the internet today, also it is absolutely free, and is among the few eas with very lengthy coding and a lot of functions but still available for free, that is the awesome part of blessing, some people with proper sets are making good money, please search for the best set available on their forum so that we all can benefit from them, their evolution robot is even better but is is not free

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the links you provided in your thread are not available, so please share the valid link that is not removed or still available so that forum members can test the results of your given EA,s.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This EA gave me a very impressive result. I have never seen such a good result from any EA. Please share some more EA that gives this type of result. And Thanks for sharing such a valuable resource with us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast