+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Rsi grid ea

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ithink you are a using this ea and making some pips but please share some real trade results here I have downloaded this ea and I will testthis on demo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sohankhan,

i think you mean the monthly strategy. So its simple. If you do trading with this EA like a wager.
    Put in 200$ in the first month. Thats your betting bank.
    The first month it works the ea very well and all over 200$ you withdraw to your bank account.
    The second month you work again with the 200$. The second month it works well again and all over the 200$ you withdraw again to your bank account.
    My experience has shown that it brings not so much that you let stand your deposit for a new month with double or triple. That works not better. You realize your income every month thats better. A few month in the year you will loose your deposit. That will happens in the year 2011 at 4 times. In the other 8 month you will earn very much more than you loose. So you have an income with an initial deposit of 200$ over the whole year of 6100$.

I hope i have declared it now so that you will understand the monthly strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohankhan is on a distinguished road sohankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks. for sharing. but your theory is seems difficult to me. but i will try to understand if you help me by post.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes try it on demo please. Not first on real account. Every ea must be tested on demo first, to understand how it function. Do a self-made backtest with visualized version. So you can see in shorter time how the ea works for you to earn money.

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    INFORMATION

This EA uses the built-in Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicator of your MT4 platform. RSI Grid is a martingale grid. That means high profit and high risk. RSI indicator tell us when GBPUSD pair is overbought or oversold. The EA place sell orders when the pair is overbought and buy orders when it is oversold.

RSI Grid performs better on GBPUSD pair and M5 timeframe.

METATRADER DOWNLOADS

Latest update: September 22, 2011
    Latest version: v1.5
    MT4 Expert Advisor: download

INSTALLATION

1. Shutdown your Metatrader platform
    2. Copy the expert advisor file into the /experts folder of your Metatrader software (Example: C:\Program Files/MetaTrader4/experts)

SETTINGS MANUAL

grid_size: expert advisor will use this data in order to know when to place new orders
    take_profit: money management system takes this, minimum_lots and progression to calculate "take profit" in dollars
    profit_lock: from 0.5 (50%) to 0.9 (90%). This is the profit locked once you reach take profit.
    min_lots: minimum lots for your orders. The EA will take min_lots as the minimum unit.
    min_lots_increment: minimum lots increment.
    profit_mode: 1 normal, 2 maximize
    account_risk: it is the percentage of total account risked with the ea

BACKTESTS

You can see results from 2 different backtests below. We use same pair (GBPUSD), same time frame, same settings, but different profit mode.

Backtest 1: profit_mode=1
    Backtest 2: profit_mode=2

BACKTEST 1

Test period: April 1, 2010 - March 19, 2011
    Pair: GBPUSD
    Time frame: M5
    Set file: download
    Detailed report: view

BACKTEST 2

Test period: April 1, 2010 - March 19, 2011
    Pair: GBPUSD
    Time frame: M5
    Set file: download
    Detailed report: view

want to thank you for sharing EA, backtest results look pretty good EA performance, and hopefully I can be useful in future trade
    thank you ......

Junior Member gose is an unknown quantity at this point gose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've tried your EA is based on momentum and the result was good although it takes a large fund, and for the EA-based RSI is whether there is an improvement given the settings again if it is below 20 usually go down while he's still just buy the contrary, if the above line 80, please advice

Member saiful is an unknown quantity at this point saiful's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    RSI is a most important indicator. This indicator show the market position. Downloaded EA and test this on demo first if I found this EA profitable there then start live trading.

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh! It is very good expert advitisor. It is can be helpfull for all forex trader. Because thats use indicator. So it is an importance expert advitisor for trader.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i will do it next month. Then ill try it on real account.

Its a game like betting. If you do it like betting so you will win.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here are the rest of the months:

10th month
    Spoiler Spoiler:

11th month
    Spoiler Spoiler:

12th month
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Sorry but due forum restrictions i cannot upload the statements.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast