+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Rsi grid ea

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ok Guys,

i have made some Backtests for tha EA and they were looking very fine. So one Backtest i will post here first ist a Backtest nearly over 4 Years beginning with the first finance crisis in 2008. Most of the EA didnt survive this magic year. RSI Grid has no problem with it. I will post here the Images and the post in an extra file the account statements for it. The first test is with an initial deposit of 1000$. On an centaccount you can do this with only 10$ and made over 4 years a profit if about 330$. I think its very nice. All the backtests were made on Instaforex. So different brokers may have different results.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Now the monthy statements. Here is the strategy to let the rsi grid run from the 1st of the month until the last day of the month. Withdraw all the money without your initial deposit and let it run again the next month and so on.

1st month
    Spoiler Spoiler:

2nd month
    Spoiler Spoiler:

3rd month
    Spoiler Spoiler:

4th month
    Spoiler Spoiler:

5th month
    Spoiler Spoiler:

6th month
    Spoiler Spoiler:

7th month
    Spoiler Spoiler:

8th month
    Spoiler Spoiler:

9th month
    Spoiler Spoiler:

As you can see there will be 4 month you will loose your money. About 800$ or 8$ in an cent account. The rest of the year the ea works very fine.

But in the other way the whole net profit over the year 2011 were 6100$ or 61$ on an centaccount with monthy withdraw of the profit. I think this is an result that can be looked nice.
    Last edited by Snoopy1234; 2012-07-24 at 01:52 PM.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have here some picture how it looks like when the ea is running. I use the setting 2.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ok the system works good and stable. I have found that at the backtest there is no lower lot than 0,1 possible. At real trading or at demo account it is possible to screw down the lot size to 0,01. So you can trade automatically with a lower risk at the same account size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iqbal0499 View Post
    I think you are using this EA and making some pips. But please share some real trade results here. I have downloaded this EA and I will test this on demo first if I found this EA profitable there Then I will post some results. Thanks for sharing.
    Hello,

its a question how much money you will put in an account. I am opening only 100$ accounts. Trade with high risk. Withdraw at 100% and trade again. This will be going good. Every 18.th account will crash. So you cann calculate 1700$ win.

Or if you want to be a little bit more safe. Put 1000$ in an account and then it will be trade a little bit safer

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

have you any self-made backtests for it? I have no ones only the original i have posted here in the first post of this thread.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    A long ago i check this ea according to my view it's a good one but only on higher time frames on lower time frames it did not work well and we must adjust its setting accordingly. if any one have to use it on smaller time frame than must use it wtih manual confirmation. I check that link is not valid please check it.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cfxsignals View Post
    Only tested over a few days. Surely that is too risky to gain. Most Grid EAs do very badly when it trends the wrong way. I would wait for that situation to occur before I make any judgements on the performance.
    I have written its risky. Here only on Demo. If you put 1000$ in an account it will be 7,4% with a DD of 1,6% and 314% of monthly profit. But my strategy is that i put risky eas on minimal accounts and withdraw every 100% made on equity. So there you can made every week more than 100% and if go go loosing so what? In this time you have won more than 100/200/300 or more percent.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    wow fine EA....74% in two days...its risky but it works well. I think i will post the myfxbook widget here. The ea is free of use for everyone.

---------- Post added 07-01-2012 at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-30-2012 at 08:22 PM ----------

Here is the widget. It will be actualized every 60 min.

Only tested over a few days. Surely that is too risky to gain. Most Grid EAs do very badly when it trends the wrong way. I would wait for that situation to occur before I make any judgements on the performance.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow fine EA....74% in two days...its risky but it works well. I think i will post the myfxbook widget here. The ea is free of use for everyone.

---------- Post added 07-01-2012 at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-30-2012 at 08:22 PM ----------

Here is the widget. It will be actualized every 60 min.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sammy,

its simple, when you can trade manually you can learn a lot of strategies that a robot use. many of these strategies are not useful manually because you must sit at the front of your computer 24 hours a day. Its not possible. Or its high frequency trading. Its also not possible to do that 24 hours a day manually.

But i use another strategy with robots. High risk and at 100% i book out my money an began from new. That works fine and i can do many other things and must not sit in front of my computer the whole day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast