Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Rsi grid ea

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hi bambang,

if you like martingale so try the blessing. Its an amazing martingale with many functions. Tray ist out.
    thank you i will try this ones

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow such a nice EA. I think you are using this EA and making some pips. But please share some real trade results here. I have downloaded this EA and I will test this on demo first if I found this EA profitable there Then I will post some results. Thanks for sharing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member edmar6969 will become famous soon enough edmar6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    The download links are ok. I already download the MQ4 file and the set file.
    All you need to do is use right click and "save link as".
    Don't use left click, it will it just open the file.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi bambang,

if you like martingale so try the blessing. Its an amazing martingale with many functions. Tray ist out.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi all,

i have tested this EA backon Instaforex and it will be also done well trading with an 100$ account or a cent account on instaforex. You only screw down the Lotsize from 0,1 to 0,01 then it will be done. 700% percent in one year will be yours

Okay hav tested again and will say 0.01 lot is not available. So you must have a minimum of 400$ in your account or make a centaccount on insta. This ea will run only with a minimum of 0.1 lot. Then you have a minimum of 700% or a maximum of 3000%.

If you use a centaccount with 100$ (10000 cent) so you will have only 700%. I you use a 400$ standard account you wil have ca. 3000% in one year available
    Last edited by Snoopy1234; 2012-02-18 at 07:03 PM.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Rsi grid ea

INFORMATION

This EA uses the built-in Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicator of your MT4 platform. RSI Grid is a martingale grid. That means high profit and high risk. RSI indicator tell us when GBPUSD pair is overbought or oversold. The EA place sell orders when the pair is overbought and buy orders when it is oversold.

RSI Grid performs better on GBPUSD pair and M5 timeframe.

METATRADER DOWNLOADS

Latest update: September 22, 2011
    Latest version: v1.5
    MT4 Expert Advisor: download

INSTALLATION

1. Shutdown your Metatrader platform
    2. Copy the expert advisor file into the /experts folder of your Metatrader software (Example: C:\Program Files/MetaTrader4/experts)

SETTINGS MANUAL

grid_size: expert advisor will use this data in order to know when to place new orders
    take_profit: money management system takes this, minimum_lots and progression to calculate "take profit" in dollars
    profit_lock: from 0.5 (50%) to 0.9 (90%). This is the profit locked once you reach take profit.
    min_lots: minimum lots for your orders. The EA will take min_lots as the minimum unit.
    min_lots_increment: minimum lots increment.
    profit_mode: 1 normal, 2 maximize
    account_risk: it is the percentage of total account risked with the ea

BACKTESTS

You can see results from 2 different backtests below. We use same pair (GBPUSD), same time frame, same settings, but different profit mode.

Backtest 1: profit_mode=1
    Backtest 2: profit_mode=2

BACKTEST 1

Test period: April 1, 2010 - March 19, 2011
    Pair: GBPUSD
    Time frame: M5
    Set file: download
    Detailed report: view

BACKTEST 2

Test period: April 1, 2010 - March 19, 2011
    Pair: GBPUSD
    Time frame: M5
    Set file: download
    Detailed report: view

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8