+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Rsi grid ea

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for this information from the RSI and for this stratige, and for your effort to share this stratige everyone, I'll try to stratige and apply on a demo account to see what goes and also to see the right way used

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend ismain yeh kehna asaan na ho ga k hu rsi trnd lines ko read kers kayian an dis ay is tera say earninga hsil ker skayin jis tera say hum smain hhaisl keranc ahaty hian ais anaian hia ismain jab tak huam is ko sahi tera say read nahian ker aapatay hian hum ismain kabi b kmayaba nahian hao skaty hian.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shafique225 For This Useful Post:

javed415 (2017-11-14)

Junior Member mlehner4 is an unknown quantity at this point mlehner4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,
    So You still have this free RSI Grid EA?
    The download to lifesdream.org link doesn't exisit any more.
    I'd like to make some backtesting with it.
    Thanks in advance for answering.
    Best regards,
    Markus Lehner

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    The transfer links square measure OK. I already transfer the MQ4 file and also the set file.
    All you would like to try and do is use right click and "save link as".
    Don't use left click, it'll it simply open the file...........................

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A semipermanent ago i checkout this ea according to my ambit it's a pleasing one but only on higher abstraction frames on junior clip frames it did not activity intimately and we staleness alter its environs accordingly. if any one hump to use it on small period enclose than must use it wtih recitation approval. I alter that cheque it.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं इस EA वापस त्वरित विदेशी मुद्रा का परीक्षण किया है और यह भी एक 100 डॉलर या InstaForex पर एक प्रतिशत खाता के साथ अच्छी तरह से व्यापार किया जाएगा. आप केवल नीचे 0,1 से 0,01 lotsize तो यह किया जाएगा पेंच. एक साल में 700% प्रतिशत तुम्हारा होगा

ठीक हवलदार फिर से परीक्षण किया और कहते हैं कि 0.01 बहुत उपलब्ध नहीं है. तो आप अपने खाते में $ 400 के एक न्यूनतम है या insta पर एक प्रतिशत खाता बनाने चाहिए. यह ea केवल 0.1 बहुत की एक न्यूनतम के साथ चलेंगे. तो फिर आप 700% या 3000% की एक अधिकतम की एक न्यूनतम है.

यदि आप $ 100 (प्रतिशत 10000) के साथ एक centaccount का उपयोग तो आप केवल 700% होगा. मैं तुम्हें एक $ 400 मानक खाते आप wil ca है का उपयोग करते हैं. एक वर्ष में उपलब्ध 3000%

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rsi is not so good indicator as many times some pair can go in some direction overbought some time and it can be problem to trader to see how much risk it can put in this EA method of taking pips.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HUMMER AUR S_E?
    ja hummer aur s_e indector kaya hota ha is ka kasay use kayea ja skta ha aur in indetor ka
    hum koi faida be milta ha kaya.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don`t that their is a better ea out there really, many developers will promised many times , yet they wil still fails, even the fapturbo that they seems very interesting is a thing of disgrace now.

Junior Member hamdanjamila is an unknown quantity at this point hamdanjamila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i have seen too many threads where guys ask about different EA or robots. may be i have different mindset but honestly speaking i really dont feel like trading anything using robot. i would prefer trading manually and earning les than getting washed away by robotss really !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast