+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Myts (my trading strategy)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow. Scalping with $ 8 is a huge challenge. basically I can't. I think such capital is very small and does not allow me to practice money management. but it's good to see the system work. I think it is also advantageous because it uses two time frames that make the trend clearer and it takes a few minutes to take the habit of the indicators to be used, but that is what must be passed by any dealer who uses these indicators in the trading strategy, so he is more forceful this indicator, and it can actually be recycled to underestimate events in measuring indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for a good strategy, I think this is a very good job with my trading platform I downloaded your template, I installed the next trading day and then I use the trading strategy I hope it gives me a good profit. thanks for the good part. and Scalping with $ 8 is a very high challenge. I basically can't sort it out. I think with the intention of some kind of hub is very small and does not allow me to practice money management. But the type is to think of logic facilities. I think it's even more profitable because it uses two calculation frames that make the trend clearer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this takes time to see the habits of the indicators to be used, but that is all that the seller has to do with the indicators in the trading strategy, so he goes beyond the facts in implementing this indicator, and it can actually be used to underestimate errors in the indicator datum . and I think this is a very good stratigy so I will try it on my demo account thank you

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please explain your strategy in words as well because including me many users don't understand, by the way your strategy looks like a very good one, I will try to use that strategy to scalping as 5 minutes TF to execute and open. And that's a good system. But I don't know how to set Stop Loss and Take Profit based on your system. Can you tell me more about that?

Member saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my trading strategy is that is use insta binary , i wait for best time where there is minimum risk to loss my investment

i work with peace and calm , i wait when market is suitable for me then i make trade .........

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your indicator is very good but I hope it doesn't paint but one thing that I don't understand is that most of us use smaller and bigger time frames before we confirm our trade and even if it's sick or the best strategy is yes the boht strategy is the best or the best again ha laya es for main trading kafi main obtained kar rha hoon or main trade boht sara fada to be or mu trading aaa haha or other best trade best or boht he achieves business.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to interutup For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    set the MA on the main chart, 34 to 1 The median price of the SMA ... is taken from the Awesome Oscillator setting, so it's as if you are using the AO indicator on the main chart. this is to make it easier to read price movements. when setting the MA in the window, 34 to 1 first SMA-indicator data ... it is to make it easier to read the WPR movement (or the first indicator that puts it). and not a bad strategy in my opinion the way to go. I think that is also the reason it might be adding some pivot points and lines of support and resistance because this is a trend trading system. do you use it for scalping maybe even though I doubt it might work because it uses a lot of lagging indicators even though it's worth a try

9. The Following User Says Thank You to camano For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    WoW . scalping with 8$ that's a very big challenge . i basically cannot . i think that kind of capital is very small and it cannot allow me to practice money management . but its nice to see the system works . i think also its advantageous because it uses two time frames which makes the trend to be more clearer

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    good strategy best strategy hy aap ki or jitna ho skay is strategy sy benifit or profit gain kren q k ye aik best strategy hy or boht profitable b...hr trader apni bnai hui strategy py amal krta hy or profit earn krta hy meri to yehi avice hy k traer is successful strategy ko follow kren

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,601 Times in 304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think ap ki strategy boht achi hai, new trader ko ap ki strategy pr amal kr ky forex trading men experience or knowledge hasil kr ky hard work kr ky trading krni chaheye phr hi wo success hasil kr sakty hain or achi earning kr sakty hain.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to naveedbwn For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast