+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: CCI Cross Grid

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this case you have to test a lot of EAs and make a good plan for a long time with the strategy testers you have to make several editions in the EA to try to get the best settings for your strategy and management, my advice to you is not to buy EA because everything is free online. and I would not advise even my enemies to trade using forex robots, there are many people who have made them useless, the best way to trade is to learn what works, no robot is bigger than the human brain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each robot will give you an advantage for a few days and after that it will start to damage your account .... lol That's why I think we need to avoid the robot. and robots don't work on forex. the robot does not work in his mind he retains instructions from his instructor. and robots can't see or can't understand the market. so, robots are not the best traders for forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe using robots as our partner in trading is the best choice we can choose. we can imagine if we can have a robot that can generate profits consistently with minimum supervision can make us financial freedom. and I think it's very good Ea can bring money for you to use Ea some things and strategies that you have to remember. Don't use robots on one side of the market. I hope this will help you

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no good robot for forex trading. Manual robot or both have advantages and disadvantages. Sometimes we are in a critical situation, we better use it manually. under normal conditions, robots will really help us. but, if you are a beginner, it is better for you to start with demo trading and then move to a real account. You can trade with some money.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use robots in forex and I don't recommend to other people in forex so the main thing we need to know is our trading software and how we can use it and how we can trust them and I think we can get money and I can get money with robots and I think robots are not useful for trading and I think we can't get money

6. The Following User Says Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some EAs will give you an advantage, but we don't have to forget the dangers of using methods EA is faster like a car, but if we can't drive it, hmmm we will get an accident and die and in that link so many EAs are available for free but also very strong. I have personally proven it, using EA that I took from the Indomt5 forum and other sites. So for a long time it has provided consistent benefits and in my opinion is very satisfying.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many differences about Humans vs. Robots

1. Humans have fear

Robots have no fear

2. Robots Always trade with commands that make programming
    Humans depend on their thoughts

3. The robot is not wrong but has several times lost to the Forex Market because of incorrect programming,
    Humans produce profits or losses, wrong or right, both they do

4. Robots do not have the same scene
    Humans have the same scene

From Humans vs. robots I want to like robots that don't benefit from the Forex market. They not only have the programming skills set there but humans have 6 scenes that they understand about market conditions.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what is expected in EA is a good money management logic included in EA. I see a trading account using EA, the Balanca $ 2500 number uses a 0.01 size lot, this is good defense and money management.
    what comes to mind? I was surprised when this trading account can profit consistently every month at $ 600,
    EA can do many transactions at the same time, which cannot be done by manual trading.
    I think the point is good money management.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    manual work must provide a good return to receive more deliverance with nuance to the market scene. and robots must work to help traders who are good at applying orders to return analytical work by using a good indy system as an option. and if you ask me, manual trading is the best trade ever I tried a number of expert advisors for several times and the amazing thing was that expert advisors always gave me profit first and then ended with a margin call and for now I'm not using expert advisor anymore

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , You know there are good robots out there, we can't deny the fact that there are actually good robots, but yes it is a problem that it is an expensive robot and many of us cannot pay to get that robot, still I would say the best way to trade is to trade on your own and not depend on anything. and I believe that bots automate our manual trading strategy. So for me bots are just tools and not substitutes. Unless we have an AI that can help us become successful traders. I get a lot of money in forex trading using manuals but I really focus now on developing bots that will trade like me and do analysis like me and hope to get good income like me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast