+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Million Dollar Pips and Instaforex

Member zobeda is an unknown quantity at this point zobeda's Avatar
    Thanks
    ------ This is what the link is asymptomatic? Did you mean that you created this Forex robot or what's the size of the pips? Used, because it's someone you screw legal businesses that benefit from robot blowing've ever seen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think that this robot might not work well in instaforex. Excution rate of instaforex is slow. Also they have requote problem. It is better to try it in instaforex. Who knows it may be work well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abubakar123 is an unknown quantity at this point abubakar123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have never the dollar used Million points EA with InstaForex Real Account.For me, and I do not believe in there.I EA I think trade itself can be the best choice, and I gain more experience and skills business there.Wish can be enjoyed there.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    my personal experience with milliondollarpips is similar with most of the robots.we really have to know the right settings for the robot.the performance will be depend on our balance and the speed of the broker and also the spreads.this robot requires a bigger capital since it gives so many orders and you will always need some margin.but over all the reviews are good fro this robot.

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hame es par yaken hi nahi hai es liay ham khod kam kar rahe hain aur agr es se waky hi ham itna kama sakty hain to es ko ham use karn ge but abi nahi abi ham ko markit ko samajna hai pehly ye kam bad me wo kam

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still do not understand the performance of an EA that he can get a lot of results in a single EA in pairs, but after I saw that EA is running on a demo account so I am no longer interested in hosting

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello Guys,

have anybody used or tested the Miilion Dollar Pips EA with Instaforex Real Account?

MDP runs with different Brokers, with very different results.

So i am using one of my copys on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?
    I have not used this EA because I have not had any capital matches so far I still can not use EA's, and where can I get that EA Lord, I will follow with a demo account to try it even though it

Senior Member tamaprat is an unknown quantity at this point tamaprat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by babu View Post
    How we can believe that it makes 300% per year, we need the EA not the copy but the educated version, if you have this EA share it i will do modifications and it will run on every account.
    yeah i think if u have this ea share in here , because i want to try this ea

Banned bisifentus is on a distinguished road bisifentus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Among all the trading robots i have seen on the net, this is the most active, but the fact still remains that traders that uses this EA must be very careful with the small profits that it is getting with a very large stop loss.

Senior Member tanujsoni is an unknown quantity at this point tanujsoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    someone please tell me how to use EAs with etoro virual money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast