+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Wallstreet Robot and Instaforex

Senior Member mscps is an unknown quantity at this point mscps's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people used Wallstreet rebort. But i have not use it before . But i think the mannual way is very important . Wallstreet is famous rebort but Have problem many times

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ciptafx is an unknown quantity at this point ciptafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello Guys,

have anybody used or tested the Wallstreet Robot with Instaforex Real Account?

Wallstreet runs with different Brokers, with very different results.

So i am using one of my copys on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?
    I think why the robot is running well on other than Instaforex broker, because the broker has a smaller spread than the broker Instaforex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं पल में पर इस रोबोट का परीक्षण कर रहा हूँ और वहाँ यह गया है आधे से खाते जाते हैं, लेकिन मैं अब अलग सेटिंग्स का उपयोग कर रहा हूँ और अब यह अच्छा है, लेकिन केवल डेमो पर काम करता है। तो मुझे लगता है कि यह काम हो जाएगा पर भारतीय नौसेना पोत भी ठीक-टा विदेशी मुद्रा और मैं एक परीक्षण यदि वह अब काम करता है, तो उस रोबोट का परीक्षण करने के लिए कम पैसे के साथ रियल पर शुरू होगा ठीक डेमो में भविष्य में।
    मैं अगले महीने के मध्य में लगता है कि मैं एक परीक्षण के यहाँ शुरू कर देंगे और परिणाम पोस्ट करेंगे

Senior Member fahim017 is an unknown quantity at this point fahim017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some of the EA or presentation on my demo account for free use. But don't use the Ea. use the hand pointer is useful for me now. It is said that EA no information on currency transactions of all time. You can use the EA to share with us about your experience?

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bu'd View Post
    I've never heard of the greatness of this EA, but until now I have never tried it, I see no trader share about this EA but is it the same as the real result I do not know. sorry I am new and inexperienced users in this regard.
    I read a lot of testimonials and also read many review about this but no one complaint about the different results with different brokers. But until now there is no one who make good profits. I and also observing this one with keen eye but until now i did not get any breakthrough in this.

Junior Member sendbad112 is an unknown quantity at this point sendbad112's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are fed-up with robots which scalp through the Asian session when spreads are at their highest and profits are almost impossible, WallStreet Forex Robot is exactly what you need

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've never heard of the greatness of this EA, but until now I have never tried it, I see no trader share about this EA but is it the same as the real result I do not know. sorry I am new and inexperienced users in this regard.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tipsman08 View Post
    All we know that Forex robot is a automated program that trade itself and give you profit where you sleep.But, its also true that not all robot are good in market.Only 4% robot are good & doing better performance..But 96% robot are totally worthless and not working...I have tested 120+ robot in my trading career, but only got 1 is best..Its name is FED EXTREME. This robot gave me 194$ profit in 1 week with $150 deposit..Its really awesome..See live stats here http://www.myfxbook.com/members/tips...ips-man/313512
    I am not your opinion, because differen EAs bring different results at different Brokers. So i see that nobody have tested the Wallstreetroboat at an live account at Instaforex, so the next time i will do that by myself. The results i will post at myfxbook here by link.

Junior Member moonzfriend is an unknown quantity at this point moonzfriend's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use some Free or demo EA in my demo account. But, I did not use live Ea till now. I use manual indicator which is till now helpful for me. Somebody says the EA is not provide all time perfect information about Forex. Can you sharing you EA experience with us?

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trytobest View Post
    Are u interested to use Wallstreet EA . you need to Backtest for your broker when you see this is matching to your broker then you trade a demo account with "Wallstreet EA" minimum 1 month then u go real account . its better to u
    Hello,

Backtests will not say whats doing real in an real account and demo will not say whats doing in an real account. There are different results so you can only test it back oder try it in demo that he works on a broker better or not so good but you can try to setup two eas, one in a demo and the same settings in real and you will get different results.

So therefore i have tried it in demo and it works. As far as Iam

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast