+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallstreet Robot and Instaforex

Senior Member saimum hasan is on a distinguished road saimum hasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of my friends using EA robot ... in inesta forex .. he told me that his robot working good ... but you need 10000 $ maybe ... because I saw 15000 $ in his account ... last night

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recently heard this time Wallstreet robots, because I don't think there if robot can 100% profit, because the robots couldn't respond to market psychology, the robots only works based on scripts that had been arranged. most robots will loss if the market is trending, because robots don't know the market is trending or sideways.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Banned shahid1477 is on a distinguished road shahid1477's Avatar
    Thanks
    nai,main nay wall street robot use nai kia.main is business main naya hun or zyaada tar manual trading karta hun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khushii89 is an unknown quantity at this point khushii89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey this is a good to see he the realize and the good to see the work world better and this

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

yeah good tro see your responce

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahe maine abi tak apni trading main wall street robat use nahe kai aur meri yehi koshish hoti hay kay main apni trading main zeada se zeada apney tajurbay ko istamaal karaon aur zeada sey zeada profit earn karon robot ko use na karna paray to acha hay

Senior Member jamil43 is an unknown quantity at this point jamil43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wallstreet Robot and instaforex. i know about instaforex but i listen wallstreet firstly in this fourmn.i did not know about wallstreet,if any one know about this please inform me .but i think instaforex broker is best for real trading.

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read a lot of testimonials and also read many review about this but no one complaint about the different results with different brokers. But until now there is no one who make good profits.
    I and also observing this one with keen eye but until now i did not get I've never used. The forex robot system for my business and I do not want to use. I like your own business. I mean
    there is a small amount of capital, and this with, I can not use forex robot or EA.

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used this before. Even i do not like to use forex robot system for my trading. I prefer to trade manually. I have small amount of capital and with this money, i cannot use forex robot or ea. I think traders with large capital can use ea or forex robot system.

Senior Member habiburrahman is an unknown quantity at this point habiburrahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rarely used before this. In fact, we are not a project of particular trading system. Buy and sell manually. I have a little bit of my capital is a certain income, in fact, we will be able to use the Forex System EA. I am convinced that the merchant shares allowed Great Britain, both using the EA if Forex System program.

Senior Member sakibmir is an unknown quantity at this point sakibmir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just as I agree with real automated systems. If we rely on automated sales system for the first time, and then we will learn more about the Forex market. Even as a novice wants to avoid such a situation there is no knowledge of the EA and the EA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast