+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: FAP Turbo and Instaforex

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    is fabturbo still alive, is anyone still using it profitably as i heard that it is not working anymore and bringing losses, also it's risk to reard ratio is very bad and it takes a big stop loss that once get hit you will loose most of your equity
    yes my brow once was used FAP TURBO first time does market friendly but secure in the current volatile market very quickly make my
    mc using the FAP TURBO robot test again I have now another suit current market movements

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    FAPTurbo is currently unusable because they result in more harm to the wearer. I suggest if there is still a high risk to consider when using fabturbo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is fabturbo still alive, is anyone still using it profitably as i heard that it is not working anymore and bringing losses, also it's risk to reard ratio is very bad and it takes a big stop loss that once get hit you will loose most of your equity

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know just fap but i dont use it still now.i use it after that iwill information you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fabturbo has two strategy one is scalping and other is long term trading like break out strategy.l think when you trade with eursud pair with instaforex ,you will not have any problem since the spread is only 3 pips and it is fixed.but what l hear is it works better with ECN brokers .l didnt test it personally so l cant be very sure until trying it by myself.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello Guys,

have anybody used or tested the FAP Turbo Commercial EA with Instaforex Real Account?

FAP Turbo runs with different Brokers, with very different results.

So i am using one of my copys on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?
    i have an old version of FAP turbo and it never work with insta. may be my setting up process is wrong. install fap turbo is a bit complicated. thats why i dont like this EA.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member wahidaaa is an unknown quantity at this point wahidaaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The good thing about the insta forex is that it gives us all the facilities that are the latest in the market.I tried to use the FAP Turbo in the insta real account and there is no problem at all and it is only due to the reason that Insta is giving us the best spreads.I just tested the robot i got from friend but actually i do not use that for trading.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

but a demo account is not the same like in real. The orders will be managed much faster in demo like in real. So FAP is an scalper he lives from the performance that can be placing orders.

Junior Member krim gomaa is an unknown quantity at this point krim gomaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello Guys,

have anybody used or tested the FAP Turbo Commercial EA with Instaforex Real Account?

FAP Turbo runs with different Brokers, with very different results.

So i am using one of my copys on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?
    I heard a lot about this Expert Advisor for I Is it successful? We want to follow up one Expert Advisor conducted an experiment at the expense of real and I attach a note of the results of his campaign before from one of the forums and tried the attic of the PAC test does not work and I think it a trial on what I think

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry I am new and inexperienced users in this regard..I use some Free or demo EA in my demo account. But, I did not use it till now. I use manual indicator which is till now helpful for me.if there is a source of hope I've learned to be shared.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast