+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: FAP Turbo and Instaforex

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't understand for this type of robot, because I don't have good trading skills, so I can't use a robot yet, manuals are still difficult for me to stay in control of, but I will continue to try. and I believe it will be difficult to find a good free EA, in this forum or in another forum, because I know people who have the advantage. A friend of mine advised me not to use. Better to study alone. He said at first the Forex robot was effective, then it wasn't. He lost quite a lot of money by using it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen many robots but everyone after some time turns red and the balance dies from time to time. I'm not sure because the market can move strangely in a number of periods and it's over to provide signals and robots. and I always knew that was a fact. There is no robot that will be the best because based on market conditions and movements, it might fail depending on the direction of the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    free forex robots when it's right & we're lucky we might be able to get a good robot even free. Offcourse we still have to try it to run on a demo account first for a month or more. or we can change some of the settings ea until we get what we expect and the robot might not be able to make money for us, because the robot works based on analysis that is not necessarily true. robots are only a tool for traders who don't have time to trade manually, I will also try to use robot trading

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to use manual trading, not using a robot. Because humans create robots, not robots create humans. So why do I use robots? God has given us hands, head, brain, thinking power. Everyone must use our brain. A man who uses his brain can be richer than a robot. I think using robots is not a legal job because most traders don't know how to use robots. In addition, if we can trade effectively and efficiently, why do we use robots because it can also make big losses.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic trading can be useful for traders and individuals who cannot spend adequate time in front of their computers or laptops. It can save a lot of time! However, for you, as a beginner, I would not recommend you to get involved yourself in automatic trading because you need to study first - you need to know if your bot is doing the right thing? How do you know if your bot is trading efficiently and opening orders at the right price point if you don't even know for yourself what the right price, support or limits are?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why do you need a good EA by getting paid; can you get free? Try to find the EA in a forum like Us, if you can't find the fin here, you can try another forum like indo.mt5.com; www.indo-inharga.com, etc ... But many EAs only base a few EAs when they root. I give good examples like EA and Ilanhe can change the name to EA MSY; EA Magic, EA Droitpips, etc ... The only EA is the same but a little twist (Period and input).

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, trading robots is entirely a technical analysis, which can be very risky. I prefer manual trading because robots don't function well in all market situations. several times we see markets that are very quiet and at other times the market can be very unstable. so far, I have not found an expert advisor who can adjust it so I'm pretty sure nothing is there.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading is far better than trading robots. By using manual trading strategies in trading, we can produce more than trading robots. So that's why I prefer manual trading strategies all the time. Manual or human trading strategies are the best for generating profits from trade. and the mate no body is talking about risk there will never be a situation in forex where you will trade without risk but hey I have to say this also that robots are not as bad as I used to think they were not good but recently I found one robot made for harmonics and it's really a good robot.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why do many people think that doing automatic trading means that we cannot develop our skills as traders?

I think it's like an accountant.

Why do they have to do everything manually if they have good software to work and make their work easier?

Computers can complete complex super duper calculations in a minute where humans can never finish it for the rest of their lives.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Especailly for people who use EA directly to their real account without knowing the logic behind the EA and without trying the Frt on a demo account. I found these people like I said before it would usually be an offended person who said "Don't Trade EA!" At the end of the day. and could you help me give me some examples of EA that only open 1 position with SL next to EA Megadroids, please? Thank you in advance, friend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast