+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: FAP Turbo and Instaforex

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    Muje Koi batay ga k FAP turbo he kia cheez kafi name suna he lekin is ko me jan ni saka ye koi ROBOT he YA automatic trading system he??
    mera 1 dost keh raha tha k is system ka kafi profit he...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I do not use robots. because I don't like stress. if I use a robot then I don't need to do anything. but i don't recommend others to use robots. because manual trading is the best. and I don't use robots because I'm not now who is a robot. I can't make that decision myself. so trading manually is the best. and forex is a real business and has a reality that we can get easily from here if you are an experienced person. if not so you use a forex robot or not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunai For This Useful Post:

koreanfx (2019-08-26)

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The MACD EA sample actually needs modification in increasing the MA to a larger moving average that means a larger moving average as a large accumulation of data for this EA makes the decision analysis algorithm better than the MACD EA only uses a small moving average, and that can be a strong reason why this EA from the original arrangement cannot produce a better profit

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lanmark For This Useful Post:

fakta (2019-08-28)

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have downloaded several bots that are already online. They once had was a free download bot. But one thing that I realized is that some don't work and some are more like viruses or malware and some really do good trading but don't really make me trade comfortably. I do not know why. Maybe because I trade manually and I love trading manually so I don't feel like giving up my account to the bot.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually the Expert Advisor is only yours or ours; or other people's mechanical trading systems that will be coded in .qq4; but unfortunately a lot of EAs have been made by someone with Internet marketing gambling style "Las Vegas" not by the merchants themselves, that's why many EAs don't work because the logic behind them isn't good enough ... for the last type I said above is one EAs that are not guaranteed to be used.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

sarmili (2019-08-17)

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think automated trading is only good for large capital accounts and I also think that it is not good for small accounts. There may be times when you face large losses in automated trading. because your account capital is low. and I use to work with 4.95 dollars of bonus accounts with my EA scalper and I generate 900% which you have to compare with the use of different initials with the EA trading plan. maybe later I have to delete the title of scalper with the system to use longer resistance pips ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fx love For This Useful Post:

makaroni (2019-08-30)

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This EA can delete any account in a few days. re-testing all TF / Lot ... it's a troble maker not a money maker and we first need to target basic learning about forex. After learning the basics, we can start with a demo account. After starting a demo account we can try to find out about our strategy and control our emotions and greed at the time. If we can do it successfully then start with a live account.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to prajurit For This Useful Post:

fx love (2019-08-16)

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe in forex trading robots for trading in the forex trading business. because many forex traders don't like to trade using any forex robot. because many forex robots delete real accounts and do not profit from the forex trading market. so, I don't like using forex robots. and I really believe that forex robot works. But I will not believe that forex robots can give you 100% profit or 100% working well. I suggest we still use fundamentals with our robots.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rabnaj For This Useful Post:

lanmark (2019-08-15)

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use trading robots in my trade because they give me bad trades and lose trades that are so bad for a trader so why I hate robots so well I trade by myself and I'm new to forex. so I don't really know about this. Someone please tell me the details about this.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, my brother does not use robots, actually I have never trusted forex robots, all is not good they don't give us money all the time, we shouldn't trust robots, this is a temporary way of making money. and sometimes I use Forex robots. Because you need to pay for the robot and you also need a VPS connection to use the robot. I have used two Forex robots, SAP and FAP Turbo 5.4. These 2 robots are functioning properly but must be online 24 hours.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast