+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion about FOREX

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Signals in forex trading is considered like good tools for getting entries or exits, When traders take trades, they build on signals for confirm with indicators for their trades, it is the best when all conditions in their strategy good for entry and exit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my self, until today still try to understand about forex trading. because with this kind of business, i always found my spirit, when i profit, but i am so sad if loss .. this business is different with others, and i think this business need more psychology and control of emotion than strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned green1 is an unknown quantity at this point green1's Avatar
    Thanks
    The FX market is described as the largest and most volatile market in the world. Also known as the currency market, FX functions nonstop. But FX really means? Foreign exchange involves the trading of currencies of various different countries. It usually evolves very quickly. That is why we say the ..

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    My opinions, forex is good job for get many money. and forex is the way to be rich. Forex is the best work at home. just with one computer and internet we can open forex market. just with computer's mouse we can control all trading and get many profit via computer.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a good opinion regarding the Forex. I like it very much. Most traders experience this I think in Forex at the beginning it seems to be easy but after passing good business.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by farnie View Post
    Opinion about FOREX
    When you first learn forex, I have always thought would be a get rich quick. But after a few months to pursue forex, the results are not too I get. Why? Turns out it's hard to forex. When in fact very easy. Yeah right, it's easy to learn forex, which is very difficult to control ourselves, our own psychology. .
    Forex is very nice and there is no harm if we use forex our work, even as we will for the principal jobs we do every day in all that we do with our trade using MT4 us or that we open web rader

Banned mithunkhan is an unknown quantity at this point mithunkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex investment is a kind of earning money ... do you want to invest money to make money. Forex investment Believable here is a good thing. You can invest in a great income investment that is as good as money that you can invest in it.

Member royciputra is an unknown quantity at this point royciputra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even if the day could get 100% of the initial capital in forex trading, but not necessarily tomorrow you will get 100% profit as well. Most forex traders is often loss and do not have good money management. Once loss, money runs everything.
    when intending to invest in forex, consider carefully all the preparations. Forex is clearly beneficial when it is properly understood. But although it has been understood properly, it needs discipline in order not to be deceived by its own nature, greed, fear, can destroy us in the world of forex.

Banned sajal01 is an unknown quantity at this point sajal01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here you can invest a large sum of money to invest, so much the better thing.if who want to invest money here. you need to find. At first glance. it seems that it is very simple. But a few days later. I found it very difficult to hear profit.it well. just to make money from Forex trading has always been difficult to monetize a convenient and cheap place in the world. Every trader using this site is also reliable website in the world. I hope I can success on Forex.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    HI,When you first learn Forex, I have always thought would be a get rich quick. But after a few months to pursue Forex, the results are not too I get. Why? Turns out it's hard to Forex. When in fact very easy. Yeah right, it's easy to learn Forex, which is very difficult to control ourselves, our own psychology..In the first couple of days i made good profit in forex but somedays later i started to loose in forex.It is not always easy to find profit in Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)