Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion about FOREX

Senior Member Tsaqif is on a distinguished road Tsaqif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by farnie View Post
    Opinion about FOREX
    When you first learn forex, I have always thought would be a get rich quick. But after a few months to pursue forex, the results are not too I get. Why? Turns out it's hard to forex. When in fact very easy. Yeah right, it's easy to learn forex, which is very difficult to control ourselves, our own psychology. .
    I think the forex market is a market that we are working very hard at all and if this will continue then I will be able to use this trade forever so I can be safe in doing this trade with all the conditions that will make me more able to look up in this trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned marzuqnadir is an unknown quantity at this point marzuqnadir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Without a doubt nearly all dealers expertise this kind of i do think inside foreign exchange. Before you start the idea looks like it's quick nevertheless right after driving a while inside foreign exchange it can be located difficult. i located the idea difficult to gain revenue.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shanu is an unknown quantity at this point shanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is absolutly true that its easy to learn about forex but its difficult to control it its hard to survive in forex But for experienced & skilled traders its very easy to earn a lot of money in forex

Senior Member noerj4nn4h is on a distinguished road noerj4nn4h's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like what you said my brother actually learn forex is very easy, but to control our selves psychology is difficult here, i mind psychology is they key of success in this business,because all trader face problems about psychology of trading
    The Power full Of Classic Strategy

please CLICK ME if you think my postuseful

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ijazsony View Post
    In first look forex seems an easy business but when you join it you got know it is risky as it is profitable.it is very hard in forex to controle your emotions in forex trading.
    Yes it is true, I also consider forex before i join, forex seems easy to get profit. Indeed, the potential for profit in forex is very large, but the potential risks are also same. but big risks will be big profit if in trades if using good ability to trade.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    My opinion about forex, i know that forex is a international currency trading market in the world. And this forex market is very large market in the world. I am new in market but i say that it is very profitable business in the world. So i hope and i feel i could one day success in forex market. Every body wish for me.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I human really gracious judgement near Forex when we archetypal study roughly Forex it would be a get colorful intelligent intellect ion
    But after case to travel foremost, the results are not too cracking. It is unchaste to learn Forex which is awkward to mastery.

Banned ijazsony is on a distinguished road ijazsony's Avatar
    Thanks
    In first look forex seems an easy business but when you join it you got know it is risky as it is profitable.it is very hard in forex to controle your emotions in forex trading.

Senior Member chaieb831 is an unknown quantity at this point chaieb831's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am looking into some different options to invest some money...property, maybe a forex account (i know, risky) already have the 401k and regular brokerage account with some stocks and mutual funds.

Senior Member faisal waheed is on a distinguished road faisal waheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mere khyal main maximum rupees earn krney k liye forex better platform hai.
    agr ap rupey hasil krna chahtey ho to forex behtreen platform main investment kro.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)