+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 282 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Banned Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    i completely agree with you. low risk is the same the way you can protect your profit well. When you take part in trading, low risk is equal with low profit but you must understand that. as i know, there are many trader who are talent investors are ussually this strategy to make their profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you ought to use stop lose as a result of when market move alternative direction then you dont have massive lose. however if you've got smart strategy and your assured and you've got massive capital then you'll create profit while not set stop lose. however i conjointly said you ought to set stop lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe trade without using a halt loss at treble risk but also ineffectual. although we did not get a margin play because we are a reinforced margin, but we will pass the moment to inactivity, sometimes floating live a very far indication

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    haan, Ye technique bhi bahut saare apnate hain aur quite profitable bhi saabit hoti hai jab tak aap low lot size use kare jaise hi bade lot size use karenge toh account blown ho jaayenge kyonki bina Sl ke koi srategy bahut hi risky ho jaati hai. So, i advice for newbie trader that stay away from this technique.

Banned Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    yes, it may be the best way to trade. But sometime it bring to you the risks. Please patient when you choose unsuitale position to enter maket.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Technical evaluation of Forex trading deals with graphic representation, charts and other visual methods. The past records are also referred to determine the rise and fall of various currencies. These records are of great assistance for determining the behavior of the currencies.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best strategy is in ourselves. Do not use too much because it makes your trading strategies do not focus, should be sufficient to use two strategies.

Senior Member mostak is an unknown quantity at this point mostak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The perfect system with foreign exchange is definitely we will have to bring a a reduced amount of threats sold in the market. Needn't be finding pretty emotionally charged plus consuming number of tension during your dog time frame to do stock trading. Apply very simple signs or symptoms plus procedures sold in the market.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are all paw. Using Move worsen is most priceless strategy and use low probability is another. If any one Forex man can obey this rules and hold it carefully. I can strongly say that they faculty realise. Also a lot of money direction accessible. Penury to study all the rules for unsurpassable playacting Forex. Ruminate and implementation in demonstrate can ameliorate to obey the rules of Forex.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar app ko best strategy chiya tu app ko chiya kay app indicator ko dekahain aur app signals ko follow karain aur app news ko follow karain taka app ko aik achi strategy mil sakainn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 282 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)