GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 261 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2604

Thread: Best Strategy.

Senior Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    130.30 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 960 Posts
    Jis startigy sy hm kisi chez ko.krny ki koshish kry gy wasy he wo chez ho ge ..

2. Huracan
    Senior Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    130.30 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 960 Posts
    Hm jis startigy sy km kr ry hoty hn wasy he km b taz raftar sy hota ha phr yhe acchivement goal hota ha..

Member mayasetra will become famous soon enough mayasetra's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    98.15 USD
    Thanks
    The best strategy is the use of good issues that we know that work for us so that we can develop the market for every right of every improvement for the rights of every trader we need to run a good market we all have to understand we are all. we all should understand reversals because reversals offer something that is a good choice and really great at all sources and Forex Men can obey this rule and apply it carefully. I can strongly say that they will make a profit. Also a lot of money management is available. Need to follow all the rules for playing the best Forex. Learning and practicing in a demo can help comply with Forex rules. This is why we have to use stop loss trading, because SL is one of our trading systems that needs to be done

Member fakta will become famous soon enough fakta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    100.42 USD
    Thanks
    I have been able to start a new app for the first time in the app, and I have learned how to do the work that I have learned from my team, I have had a lot of money in my team, I have had a lot of money, I have had a lot of money in my career I have been able to sell a lot of money in a foreign currency market, but I have a lot of money in the forex market, but I have a lot of money from foreign firms, and I have a lot of money from foreign exchange strategies, but I do not know how to do it. I do not know how to do any of these things, but I do not know what I am doing here, but I do not know what they are saying, but I do not know what they have done, but I have a bad set of my beliefs and I do not want to lose that. lai kar jati hai ...

Senior Member digimon is an unknown quantity at this point digimon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    243.22 USD
    Thanks
    but to implement this strategy we must need good capital and good predictions too, because low risk cannot satisfy us, and stop loss usually changes our winning trade to a loss, we have to justify both, I think we have to use stop loss with high risk, and comes in real trade after a very good experience. and if we trade without a stop loss, you will lose a lot of money because of it. Why is that? One reason is that we will never know where the price movement will go. This is why we must use stop loss trading, because SL is one of our trading systems needs to be done [Answer]...

Member adirata will become famous soon enough adirata's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    91.70 USD
    Thanks
    If you are interested in doing some of these strategies, you can easily through an easy-to-use tab tab, but it is possible that they cannot send any questions because they have been traded in the right way, but they have been lost on the field. If you have the idea that you have the right to choose what strategy you are trying to implement, then please and my own trading strategy is the best strategy. I always try to trade forex with my own experience and knowledge. Forex trading strategies are very important to make money successfully. A successful trader can make a strategy easily

Junior Member captainfx is on a distinguished road captainfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    23.27 USD
    Thanks
    There is no strategy that stands out as the best and better than the others. I know this fact. All forex trading strategies actually have a great way so that we can trade with them and then get high profits in them. and so far, I haven't got the best strategy. I have never traded without using a stop loss, initially it was quite successful until one day the loss of my trade, I think the referral will definitely return ...

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    89.35 USD
    Thanks
    the best strategy is one that works well for you, the work of every trade is well-informed and works well, it really shows how great we are in this field to create market problems that are right in developing the market problems that we show. around and the strategy you choose that should always make it easy for you to stand up and avoid losses as we see and just right for aik hi strategy hi jo sab main ko batata hon aur wo yeh hai to the merchant chahe koi bhi ho we ko chahiye to long-term trading because of capital stock sirf 20 risk lein is as much as the loss when the profit is profitable, long-term liye and small volume.

Member markwins has much to be proud of markwins has much to be proud of markwins has much to be proud of markwins has much to be proud of markwins has much to be proud of markwins has much to be proud of markwins has much to be proud of markwins has much to be proud of markwins has much to be proud of markwins has much to be proud of markwins's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7.09 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 518 Posts
    Low risk cannot satisfy us, and stop loss usually changes our winning trade to a loss, we have to justify both, I think we have to use stop loss with high risk, and comes in real trade after a very good experience. and if we trade without a stop loss...........
    thnx

11. Mobile forex portal
    Junior Member koplok is on a distinguished road koplok's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    46.82 USD
    Thanks
    If you have tight money management and have good knowledge of average trading strategies and martiangale, you don't need to worry about trading without a stop loss, but this strategy can only be used for experienced and experienced traders, so don't try if you don't understand and right, I've experienced this. scalping must use sideway. because I didn't understand this before, I used scalping techniques in the American and European markets. This makes my account flash MC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 261 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 LastLast