Page 259 of 282 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eng2012 View Post
    I think that is a successful strategy that can make a successful merchant and achieve a good profit because there are a lot of traders, who are too know a lot about Forex, but they are losing a lot because they do not work with a successful strategy that has worked
    strategy is in need of trading without it we could lose a lot of money here is the failure of traders to trade without the right strategy to be learned and mastered the forex strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I always say I feel that following your own strategy is the best strategy because no one can influence your mind, you have your own mind then no other person can do hell with it so I highly recommend you to be independent at least in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me kabhi bhi bina stop loss ke trading nahi karni chahaiey kyunki stop loss na hone se trader ko abhut loss ho sakta hai
    maien ab tak jitne bhi margin call wale cases dekhe hai, sabme trader bina stop loss keh i trading kartah ai..stop loss laga ke trading karne walo ko kabhi bhi margin call nahi lagti

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    han ye kafi achi strategy ha main khud bhi yahi karta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k forex trading main na ham us wqt he profit ho sakta ha jab ham es main low risk par trade karene or us main ham ko kafi big lot use na karni parreye

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    You are true man, any strategy that is designed by others are difficult to follow and trade with, a trader can only trade with the strategy that he have designed by self and that strategy can give him best results.
    I agree with this, because I have tried to follow some trading strategies that are designed by professionals, experts and experienced forex traders and mentors, but there is no way that I can easily make profit just by following their pattern.

Member victorforex is an unknown quantity at this point victorforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    Making trade in the forex and not using the stop loss not good for the trader because if market move away very much loss will come to trader. Only way trader can avoid if is not to close trade when market move up to 2000 points against trade.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just feel comfortable with the strategy that I modified myself and for me it is the best strategy that I got because so far I am satisfied with the results sudaha for this, because I know the strategy of others is not necessarily the best for me

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you deal more then one technique it truly is simple if you are using unique time frame to the strategy's comparable to may possibly a while framework technique and also a technique with H4 then one in regular maps which will give you a lot of period in addition to absolutely nothing strain people.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good strategy would be to give everything, I mean not only gives the signal, but also provide plan B if the future where there is a wrong plan when trying to memnutup a position

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    i completely agree with you. low risk is the same the way you can protect your profit well. When you take part in trading, low risk is equal with low profit but you must understand that. as i know, there are many trader who are talent investors are ussually this strategy to make their profit.
    In forex trading, this bussiness is very risky bussiness for our account. If we not carefull with our account, we will get margin call and our money will loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 282 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)