+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 282 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Member Pereira is an unknown quantity at this point Pereira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best strategy is the strategy that we can hold the profitable position on it too much to increase the profit and to close the losses position quickly to decrease the loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me I've looked at the competition where the number one has 4000% I really wonder how they do it. its crazy and their manual trades. Wah. I barely make 100% in good but they make so much. So what could be their secret. Sadly it never wanted to share

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mrrafy73 is an unknown quantity at this point mrrafy73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i am agree with and u are right.strategy is the good process for forex trading.if u using the the stop lose u will avoid the huge lose.so it is best quality.

Senior Member nahial is on a distinguished road nahial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Frankly it does not matter what strategies you follow as long as it is not foolish. The key thing here is discipline with your stop losses. Remember - stop loss levels you set for yourself are holy. Cut your position out if you hit your stop loss. Losses do hurt - but they are a part of trading. Rest should fall in place automatically.

Senior Member expert is on a distinguished road expert's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically all the good strategies and I trade with myself strategy is built, which is much much better because I know in and out, I have been fine tuning for years now. But it has a few tips from the same strategy is operated by a successful trader.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to wait in a trading strategy. I think this strategy is very good and capable of minimizing the risk of loss. This strategy is supported by the MA indicator, and filter the signal using stohastic trade position. I will just wait for a good moment in a position to trade.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    A good trading system and run to the ends of any edge manageman margin, how can it be treated well and wisely so that should first concern is about the risks and riwed

Member mr xodox is on a distinguished road mr xodox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    without the use of stop loos it could been have been waiting for feedback from the market trends.
    but it is very risky because if the loos in my opinion is too long and the market reversed course it will not result in losses.

Junior Member johanarifin is an unknown quantity at this point johanarifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best way to do is to start with demo account so you automatically understand the system than even if you start trading on live account you won't be nervous.

Member susanto is an unknown quantity at this point susanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mhchomsi View Post
    true that you convey that forex is not only just a theory but also an indispensable experience to ripen his theories. due to a strategy that best can be obtained with the experience gained by the practice because a lot of the much needed lots of practice being done
    The best strategy if the beginner is:
    continue and take the time to learn a lot to learn
    using a demo account before the account of reality
    feeling hone trading on demo account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 282 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)