+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 282 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is best strategy if you are trading trends not retracements. if you are trading retracements then mo matter how low your risk is you will face heavy losses.may be its better to use stop losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member miracle is on a distinguished road miracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every strategy in forex is good, as long as it is suit with our personality and have good money management to reduce the risk of margin call. For me i prefer averaging with swing trading method. That style give me consistent profit every month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kim15 is an unknown quantity at this point kim15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As my opinion I judge you should use ending retrogress because when market move remaining route then you dont get big lose. But if you hump ripe strategy and your assured and you individual big capital then you can make profit without set occlusive decline. But i also said you should set break retrogress.

Member mr xodox is on a distinguished road mr xodox's Avatar
    Thanks
    build a good strategy we have to do it yourself
    because i think the strategy of a famous master was not necessarily fit that we use with our system.

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you. In fact, this is what I do. I do not use big lot but I do not usually use stop loss either. I know even at the worst case my trade will be in loss but eventually it will bounce back. That happens only when we keep our lot low.

Member sammypt is on a distinguished road sammypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no SL u are asking for trouble that i am sure SL is there to keep u account safe , not using SL i pure suicide in my point of view
    u may take year to recover the loss u make in 1 trade

dont like it

sammy

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankmen View Post
    If traders trade in Forex market and depends on fully luck those trader can not make money. it needs to able good money management and good analysis. So make sure, at any time within the rules.
    the fate of those who hang with because they do not know how to get the money and the correct technique and they are only gambling with the fate of this business but need skills in trading and market analysis

Member sugik is an unknown quantity at this point sugik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moss View Post
    I don't agree with you.I think all the traders should use stop loss tool.Without using stop loss tool, there is a great chance of making our account zero.I had not used stop loss and so i lost my whole account today.It is really very frustrating to me.So my friends, don't forget to use stop loss.You should use it obviously, otherwise you will fail to survive.
    correct sir, stop losses rather is something that keeps us from the dangers of running out of money, I think this is the case sir, I am currently also studying how to use stop losses by as much as you keep it safe from the dangers of stop losses are quickly moved

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If traders trade in Forex market and depends on fully luck those trader can not make money. it needs to able good money management and good analysis. So make sure, at any time within the rules.

Banned moss is on a distinguished road moss's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't agree with you.I think all the traders should use stop loss tool.Without using stop loss tool, there is a great chance of making our account zero.I had not used stop loss and so i lost my whole account today.It is really very frustrating to me.So my friends, don't forget to use stop loss.You should use it obviously, otherwise you will fail to survive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 282 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)