+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 282 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is also one of the good strategy using very low risk and waiting for the trade to hit the take profit, this i had implemented in one of the bonus account where in i had some $15 and in two months i was able to turn this $15 to $100. Thus, this strategy i have tested myself and is really good and working for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    best strategy
    You are correct if there is no chances of crises in the pair you are trading, if you applied this strategy of your to Eur/Usd then you killed your self it means, because if you bought in such a case this currency then you account will be empty soon due to no stop loss..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    yes i am also agree with you your strategy is very nice i anm new trader also want to use this strategy thanks my friend

Senior Member nasima is an unknown quantity at this point nasima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that usually to keep my position I used TRAILING STOP ROBOT , I entry position and activate this robot to controll and execute TP automatically when I did not see
    Chart4 . This trailing stop robot was effective for me ............

Junior Member shamfx01 is an unknown quantity at this point shamfx01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are back with another ultimate game preview for 2012! this time we lay out the best strategy games coming this year.From authentic medieval combat titles. to nor-based games such as jagged alliance. and anime style esoteric ism. 2012 is surely to be the year for great strategy games.

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me kabhi bhi bina stop loss ke trading nahi karni chahaiey kyunki stop loss na hone se trader ko abhut loss ho sakta hai
    maien ab tak jitne bhi margin call wale cases dekhe hai, sabme trader bina stop loss keh i trading kartah ai..stop loss laga ke trading karne walo ko kabhi bhi margin call nahi lagti

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best strategy is to emerge from ourselves because the routine of doing trading. I do not use the strategy of others, because I consider ineffective.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have been developing strategies in the trade then you should test the first strategy in the demo account and if this includes all expectations then you can apply in the real account also

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    If any one forex man can obey this rules and apply it carefully I can strongly say that they will gain also a lot of nony management availavle need to follow all the rules for best

Junior Member zain apip is an unknown quantity at this point zain apip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankmen View Post
    If traders trade in Forex market and depends on fully luck those trader can not make money. it needs to able good money management and good analysis. So make sure, at any time within the rules.
    not just good money management and analyze the good, but to make a good strategy, to trade and earn money in the forex market, and not rely on traders who can not get money, do it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 282 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)