+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 282 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the good strategy does not mean that it will always give the more good money but its mean that it will be successful mean you earnings will be more than your losings but getting hundred percent should not be the target in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member JBP is an unknown quantity at this point JBP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Normally, in order to maintain my position ROBOT SAP V1, the input function and can activate the robot and lead Controll TP automatically when I saw the table H1. Trailing Stop the robot was effective for me when using this strategy. He said that all the results and the time can be altered.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best strategy is a strategy that fits with us, I mean it does not always guarantee good where what matters is right where we are able to solve problems in the strategy whenever you want.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Her aik trader apni sens sy trade karta hy or earning kr rha hy but aisa hy k best strategy me aisa hy k ap ko agar achi earning cahiye to ap ko cahiye k ap knowledge gain karen or us sy ap ko jo achi strategy lagy wo bna k ap test kareen demo account p jo ap ko profitable lagy usy choose kr len

Member ngarfala is an unknown quantity at this point ngarfala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I believe trading without using a halt loss at treble risk but also ineffectual. although we did not get a margin play because we are a reinforced margin, but we will pass the moment to inactivity, sometimes floating live a very far indications !!!

Member qazaqueen is an unknown quantity at this point qazaqueen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I was also convinced that any good strategy that you have would not be able to avoid a loss, because the loss is the obligation of a trader, eh I mean is part of the trading loss, so you just need to pick the better !!

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I think it is absolutely correct this is really a good strategy to use risk and money management.These rules are very important if we want to survive for long in forex market.We must learn all about forex and practice in demo and develop profitable strategies.

Senior Member fxmentorbd is an unknown quantity at this point fxmentorbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading its very important to set stop losses to minimum your risk. Experience traders use stop loss in Forex trading because they follow money management rules. They use technical analysis to determine set stop loss in Forex trading. If you do this you must have enough idea about technical analysis..

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that only trend line analyse is the best strategy of forex trade.if any trader can understand support and resistance well then he can make profit easily.They can also compare their analyse with news if they use this strategy in trade.

Senior Member emir is an unknown quantity at this point emir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the forex strategies that you can begin is to study the market or price movement trend. Many forex master advised to always follow the trend so please try to open a position by following the trend of price movement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 282 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)