+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 282 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Member shahriar1 is an unknown quantity at this point shahriar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader must follow a strategy . I think new trader have to invest small amount and they should take small risk . They should use stop loss and take profit . A good strategy and prper money management is always helpful for trader to make money .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    every strategy is the good stratgey just you have to find the speciality of that methods and it must suite your style of trading otherwise the stratgey you are using will be of no use

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alimartono View Post
    good strategy,,, we will get a good plan and execute the plan well, study the errors that occurred and mentukan goals will be achieved.
    all have to rely on money management that we use which when we use bad management then it would give bad results as well, so you should be more careful in doing this combination.

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    good strategy,,, we will get a good plan and execute the plan well, study the errors that occurred and mentukan goals will be achieved.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by erniok View Post
    its not really the best strategy because you did not do your home work before opening the position. what happens if the markets goes against you for like 1000 pips, definitely, you will get a margin call.
    that still have many of the straetgy that we can use again, i think that is becasue that the trader is got the good strategy from the experience that they have got on the forex, becuase i think that is also can make the trader to have more good result on their trading too

Senior Member penolipa is an unknown quantity at this point penolipa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think there is no easy strategy to get profits from , the forex market needs learning and practicing on the demo account and try many strategies and choose the one that you feel will give you profits but you have to know that you have to make your best to make good analysis, because you will not get any profits if you think that it is just a game and you can depend on luck

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

according to my knoledge i think usually to keep my position I used TRAILING STOP ROBOT, I entry position and activate this robot to controll and execute TP automatically when I did not see Chart4. This Trailing Stop Robot was effective for me when I used this strategy. It mean all profit and time could be managed.

Member adel is on a distinguished road adel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best strategy is that some one who learn about forex trading and make this strategy and trade with it

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you, it's a good strategy that should not torture us in using the time to trade. because too much time in front of the market would also make us less comfortable and also not good for keselahan. because it is a good strategy that I think is a strategy that can adapt to the character of each trade. because after every hour the market has a different character movement.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by budi View Post
    best forex strategy is to use the sl and tp setiaop our transaction and also have good management in the open position .. inialah strategy that will bring money in our account ....
    the most convenient when it will make a good perdaganagn using a good strategy but it is very difficult to
    so a good strategy is ourselves how we can adjust our system that fits our trading style

Member ican is on a distinguished road ican's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by budi View Post
    best forex strategy is to use the sl and tp setiaop our transaction and also have good management in the open position .. inialah strategy that will bring money in our account ....
    where are you from/indonesian trander?
    yeah that a good strategy,but if we have a might balance we can trande wit out stoploss and a small lot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 282 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)