+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 282 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think stop loss is very important as we cant do trade without stop loss, this strategy is important for demo but is not good for real account, as we have to face the problem of low capital in real account, and that could be vanished without using stop loss, so I will recommend to use stop loss as I have also lost my account by not using sl

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned porag is an unknown quantity at this point porag's Avatar
    Thanks
    Best practice. It may be the most readily recognized and widely used of all business management tools. And why shouldnt it be? To executives, modeling a companys performance on its best-in-class competitor is an ambitious but attainable aspiration. To investors, the strategy is a guarantee of the soundness of any company that embraces it. And to consultants, it is the tide that lifts every clients boat.

So why is it killing your margins? Everyone who follows business has seen the fat margins of growing young companies attract scores of new entrants, which eventually crowd the field and drive those very margins down. Why would top executives convert this regrettable fact of business life into a creed, especially when doing so simply hastens the endgame for everyonefirst mover and Johnny-come-lately alike?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member elkhawaga is an unknown quantity at this point elkhawaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself the first time I know low risk and you would like to talk more about this tool you learn beginner and new merchant builds optimal

Banned riyanaml is an unknown quantity at this point riyanaml's Avatar
    Thanks
    The superb strategy can be a strategy that gives all of us your persistence of any larger revenues compared to reduction yet primary you must likewise believe a persones matches your strategies which often unless you agree could be tantamount to help injuring by yourself !!!

Member Ragiel4 is an unknown quantity at this point Ragiel4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    I think you're right when you say best strategy using lowrisk. but I disagree when you say no stoploss is best strategy, because by using stop loss means we have applied one of our money management.

Banned fx king sylhet will become famous soon enough fx king sylhet's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think best strategy is first learning forex properly, trading in your demo account, Create a money management system for your trade. And then you can trade in your real account. You should trade every day in your demo account.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginer,we should find the trading strategy that fit with our character..then study it until we get well understand about it,so practice it in demmo account and if we succeed to made a good profit,then try to modificate as simple as we can,to make it more easy for us to use it!! goodluck!!

Member junaid.1 is on a distinguished road junaid.1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best tareeka hai k hum is bat ko bahot zabardasst tareka hai k hum aram sy
    aur bahot sakon sy hum is ko kar sakty hain

Junior Member apple5 is an unknown quantity at this point apple5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i think you are right.using stop loss is good to reduce the risk but it may also occur losses.so without using stop loss profit can be made by trading with lower lot size.so it is also right to trade without stop loss but take profit is much useful.
    I love Apple.

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct

Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 282 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)