+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 282 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Senior Member josimuddin is an unknown quantity at this point josimuddin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should use stop lose because when market move other direction then you don't have big lose. But if you have good strategy and your confident and you have big capital then you can make profit without set stop lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main samjhta hoon ye is market main aap ko aik say barh kay aik strategy mil jay gi lakin agar aap strategy ko theek trah say samjh na pay aur us ko use na kar pay to aap kuch hasil naheen kar pao gay achee stratgey say bhi, asal strategy aap kay apny brain main hain jis ko apply kar kay hi aap jeet sakty ho is market main,

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Habib Mondol View Post
    Brother, using without stop loss is best trading strategy.But brother i loss my account 6 times for not use stop loss.I think Without using stop loss always not well.
    Trading forex without a strategy is more of madness, it is not a strategy or part of any forex trading strategy. We should learn to follow rules that guides this business at all times even if we think we are knowing what to do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with what you are doing.
    I think open trade without using stop loss is a very brave action and risk losing big in my opinion.
    because we do not know if the market will come back or not.

Senior Member anupomks is an unknown quantity at this point anupomks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jimloveski View Post
    To be honest I don't think it is profitable strategy. We can't say that trading without Stop Loss is low risk trading. There is a huge risk of loosing account.
    Better strategy is trading only high probability setups and cutting loses. Using SL is definitely more profitable because you can trade on higher lot.
    yes , same to you and One of the keys to succeeding in Forex trading is obtaining the right education. After all, luck may only help you assess market fluctuations for a short time.

Banned gopal337 is an unknown quantity at this point gopal337's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is my opinion that patience is the first condition of any trading business.impatience turns us to the wrong way and thus makes us loss. patience and concentrate are enough for trading...........

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate lover View Post
    I think stop loss is very important as we cant do trade without stop loss, this strategy is important for demo but is not good for real account, as we have to face the problem of low capital in real account,I rely on several indicators of Bollinger bands and moving average indicators as well as assistance from the Fibonacci retracement.
    I don't think that stop loss can be strategy. Stop loss are the tools which can save your balance on high violated market. And i think this is one important tools in this business. Without stop loss you can loss all of your balance.

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    you also have a trading system that is capable of delivering profit consistently. Without profitable trading system you will experience the loss continued until a margin call. othewise you can adopt a good strategry.

Senior Member whiteid is on a distinguished road whiteid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can have the best strategy to adapt to the character that we have, so we can be comfortable in using that strategy in the transaction. best strategy should be supported with the best money management, so that the capital we have become more secure.

Senior Member uptrendmen is an unknown quantity at this point uptrendmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello guy. You are right when you mention using low risk and stop loss to avoid big loss but it is not a trading strategy, guy. it is a part of strategy that traders use in their trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 282 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)