+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 282 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop-loss should be used properly else it will become the purpose for reduction instead of reducing reduction. It should be placed just after assistance or Level of ability to resist secure your consideration if the cost smashes those collections. And i observed sometimes the quit reduction predators will force the cost synthetically beyon these collections so that also needs to be taken proper care while putting.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Fibonacci Gartley is an unknown quantity at this point Fibonacci Gartley's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i have seen in competitions where number one has 4000% i really wonder how do they do it . thats insane and they are manual trading . Gosh . i barely make 100% on a good month yet they make so much . so what could be their secret . sad then never want to share. every trader has different trading strategies as well, as well as with me. I rely on several indicators of Bollinger bands and moving average indicators as well as assistance from the Fibonacci retracement. I think the placement of stop loss level will only reduce the margin, I would often cut loss, because we can still trade with the left margin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shahriar99 View Post
    Trader have to learn more and more before they start trading . Trader have to practice in demo trading . most of the trader do not practice in demo trading . New trader should not take more than 2% risk . Trader must have a proper money management .
    but i think that most of the new trader is do not following all of that rules, most of the new trader is also spend more than 2% of the risk some of them is also using 100% of the risk when they have make the trading on the forex

Senior Member shahriar99 is an unknown quantity at this point shahriar99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader have to learn more and more before they start trading . Trader have to practice in demo trading . most of the trader do not practice in demo trading . New trader should not take more than 2% risk . Trader must have a proper money management .

Member deka14 is on a distinguished road deka14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think most of the strategies a good, whether they are free or not, they give better profits but most of the traders execute trades against those strategies by not keeping the patient. that's why they fail.. best strategy in the trade is the first look at news and match them with forecast. From there we can infer the position opens the market to buy or sell. and always use a stop loss on every transaction to reduce losses if we are wrong to predict market direction.

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading strategies varry depending with the how long you can get along with the business of getting cash or how long you will get along with the business of earning .

Senior Member samihsamouha is an unknown quantity at this point samihsamouha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that It could be assume that Trading forex currency trading without the StopLoss is never the mortal way to trades the forex business. This is because it is riskes and it could drives any traders to have a big declines and if assertables a margin song !!

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree, my friend, because we are debutante to warn of the great adventure that perhaps Stnfh in the first but inevitably Stdharh in the other, try as much as possible the use of less risk, despite weak profit but weak profit is better than a loss, let alone if it was a big loss.
    This is excellent strategy that must be followed.
    good luck

Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everybody should use stop lose because when market move other direction then you don't have big lose. But I think that if you have good strategy and your confident and you have big capital then you can make profit without set stop lose. Thanks for this question ..

Member junaidi99 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidi99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atjashim View Post
    I think there is no best technique, which is excellent for us is that according to our design. each technique has a unique personality, whether scalping, stock investing etc.. starety did in the trial consideration and see if the profit.
    I agree with you, there is no best strategy because it depends on each individual trading style. the best strategy that we use and we already know the character as well as to provide a consistent profit, whatever the strategy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 282 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)