+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 282 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Banned Man2012 is an unknown quantity at this point Man2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not agree with you. To me, stop loss is one part in my trading strategy because i see it has many binifits in. each trade i laways use stop loss to protect my capital from huge loss when market suddenly get in big movement for news. it is good and you should use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taimur15 is on a distinguished road taimur15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    without stop loss to mere khayal se trading karna sahi nahi hoga, agar koi trading without stop loss trading karta bhi hai, to mere khayal se us trader ke pass big capital hota hai, aur wo long term trading kar sakta hai.
    nhi choti invest per bhi aap stop loss use nhi kr skte ho . stop loss aik level ki invest per kiya jata hai . aur stop loss aur take profit 2no ka use bohat hiacha hota hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    that is true i would say that is the best stragey that that you can have that is starting small and growing for there it can be small by small a big trade all you have be is trading in positive

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

bets sTttategy is the one tha you are confortable using trading with the one that fits you time well and the one you know tha would not take too much risk when trading and you can see it results in term of profit and more money in your account

Senior Member babu_iiml is an unknown quantity at this point babu_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best strategy means by this strategy a business man can run his business without risk or low risk or stop loss. So everyone should take a strategy to continue his business without risk.By using any strategy I think anyone can consist his business profession properly .

Senior Member bishaas0 is an unknown quantity at this point bishaas0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Investor have to understand more and more before they begin dealing. Investor have to exercise in trial dealing . most of the trader do not exercise in trial dealing. New trader should not take more than 2% danger. Investor must have a appropriate control.

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best strategy of forex trading is we have to take the less risks in the market. Don't be getting very emotional and taking lot of pressure at he time of doing trading. in this way we can earn much money.

Banned profit50pips is an unknown quantity at this point profit50pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    Newbie need to learn everything including self control. some people find it that easy to learn, but some other find it difficult. Once you have knowledge and manage to control your emotion, trading forex will be easy to generate profit, but not for who just enter the forex. It just like when we were in kindergarten, we found it difficult to count multiply or quadrant, same as forex.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as we all know that in forex trading nothing is really guaranty so we just have to expect anything to happen so with this i don't really think we have a best strategy but i know the more you practice in your demo account the more you can be able to understand your strategy

Banned suzonbmw is on a distinguished road suzonbmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    EVERYONE,The best strategy of forex trading is we have to take the less risks in the market. Don't be getting very emotional and taking lot of pressure at he time of doing trading. Use simple indicators and techniques in the market. Usually to keep my position I used TRAILING STOP ROBOT, I entry position and activate this robot to controll and execute TP automatically when I did not see Chart4. This Trailing Stop Robot was effective for me when I used this strategy. It mean all profit and time could be managed.

Member aria is an unknown quantity at this point aria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    quits before trading, usually if you've already loss ga bnyak commonsense way. and there should be a good money management, limit max whopping 5% of the capital. do not use a lot too big, if only 5% loss ngembaliinnya's easy, or that use hedging or martingle not want to install the SL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 282 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)