+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Strategy.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everybody should use stop lose because when market move other direction then you don't have big lose. But I think that if you have good strategy and your confident and you have big capital then you can make profit without set stop lose. Thanks for this question .. and Stop-loss should be used properly else it will become the purpose for reduction instead of reducing reduction. It should be placed just after assistance or Level of ability to resist secure your consideration if the cost smashes those collections. And i observed sometimes the quit reduction predators will force the cost synthetically beyon these collections so that also needs to be taken proper care while putting.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader has his own strategy to do the market and i think we should must be make our own strategy for trading i9n this way we can easily can mange all the things and the other one we should be use the stop loss and take profit in this way our trade is safe and Guys,using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process,To be honest I don't think it is profitable strategy. We can't say that trading without Stop Loss is low risk trading. There is a huge risk of loosing account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can have the best strategy to adapt to the character that we have, so we can be comfortable in using that strategy in the transaction. best strategy should be supported with the best money management, so that the capital we have become more secure. and I think you should use stop lose because when market move other direction then you don't have big lose. But if you have good strategy and your confident and you have big capital then you can make profit without set stop lose.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes we will find good way to trade on developing experience in good money management, make your analysis be simple as well as your strategy try price action for longer frames because for me that is very good trading strategy and well its depend on your strategy and money management, i've know some professional trader thats not using stop loss but using hedging for locking and its works for him

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginer,we should find the trading strategy that fit with our character..then study it until we get well understand about it,so practice it in demmo account and if we succeed to made a good profit,then try to modificate as simple as we can,to make it more easy for us to use it!! goodluck!!
    and I think stop loss is very important as we cant do trade without stop loss, this strategy is important for demo but is not good for real account, as we have to face the problem of low capital in real account, and that could be vanished without using stop loss, so I will recommend to use stop loss as I have also lost my account by not using sl

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by qhamvret View Post
    I want to trade in a no loss no profit basis. I think it is a best strategy of a business. Are you agree with me. Profit will come if you sincerely do the job. I know people always wants profit in his job area.
    and how can you be sure a system is low risk if you don't have a point where you will probably regard a trade setup has invalid, unless you want to use martingale system to compliment the trading system
    सूचक और रणनीति साझा करने के लिए धन्यवाद। मैं अपने डेमो खाते में इसका परीक्षण करने की योजना बना रहा हूं। मैं उदाहरण से देखता हूं यह समझना काफी आसान है। लेकिन वास्तविक बाजार में वास्तविक सुगंध को देखने की जरूरत है। उम्मीद है कि यह मेरी ट्रेडिंग गतिविधि में मेरी मदद कर सकता है। मेरी इच्छा है कि आप एक सफल ट्रेडिंग करें। और वर्तमान सबसे अच्छी रणनीति यह है कि सफल व्यापारियों का अनुभव लेने के लिए व्यापारियों की सफलता और अनुभव का पालन करें ताकि हम असफल न हों

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to trade in a no loss no profit basis. I think it is a best strategy of a business. Are you agree with me. Profit will come if you sincerely do the job. I know people always wants profit in his job area.
    and how can you be sure a system is low risk if you don't have a point where you will probably regard a trade setup has invalid, unless you want to use martingale system to compliment the trading system

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my get the somebody strategy is to persevere your own strategy, in acicular words you should never ask someone whether a strategy is sainted or not because everyone's mentality and aspirations are real assorted. and Stop loss is a part of a strategy. But, by itself, it isn't a strategy at all, my friend. Learn the difference, or embrace margin call every time.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, it's a good strategy that should not torture us in using the time to trade. because too much time in front of the market would also make us less comfortable and also not good for keselahan. because it is a good strategy that I think is a strategy that can adapt to the character of each trade. because after every hour the market has a different character movement.
    and Trader must follow a strategy . I think new trader have to invest small amount and they should take small risk . They should use stop loss and take profit . A good strategy and prper money management is always helpful for trader to make money .

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing the indicator and strategy. I'm planning to test it in my demo account. I see from example it is quite easy to understand. But need to see the actual perfromance in actual market. Hopefully this can help me in my trading activity. I wish you to have a success trading. and current best strategy is to take the experience of successful traders to follow the success and experience of traders fail so that we are not to fail, because with the two experiences, we can see that the market because we are from greater losses in the future, although it does not eliminate the possibility of losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)