+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 282 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Strategy.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of both, of course we hold and lack of measurable advantages and some great routes also use the use of business without care, open-style system will be difficult to find a good market in and out and soon or later he will have a good advantage for our calculations we are tired our size is in accordance with the profit and stop using the catch so far but we will always be used, this is the way business That will rest on production and management, as well as through funds that are set to show to prevent loss and ultimately emotionally is a good choice in the business of the eye foreign money will help us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,401 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well is business mey bohat si stratgys he but most of all mushkil he samjhney me but wo stratgeys jo movig aveerag par based hoti he kafi easy hoti he samjhney mey bhi and use karne mey b hi jnb g thats why im using alreadty moving av erag crossover strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), Nirzana (2018-06-27), Raja551 (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,187 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear sir You are all right. Using Slop lose is most valuable strategy and use low risk is another. If any one Forex man can obey this rules and apply it carefully. I can strongly say that they will gain. Also a lot of money management available. Need to follow all the rules for best playing Forex. Study and practice in demo can help to obey the rules of Forex,,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-30), ayazfx (2018-06-23), billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), danish555 (2018-06-29), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), rehanayaz2 (2018-06-23), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30), Unregistered (1)

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes using low risk and not using stop loss is the best online trading strategy. Normally I use this strategy all the time. I like to have this strategy because it is very helpful for me to get something from the market. Yes when you use high risk then you should always use stop loss. and there is a key to becoming a successful forex trader, the key is "Hard Work". If you want to be a successful trader, you must be willing to spend years working hard to develop your own trading skills until you can generate profits consistent with a small drawdown.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we trade without stop loss, you will lose a lot of money. One reason is that we will never know where the direction of price movements will take place. This is why we have to use forex stop loss trading, because SL is one of our trading systems that needs to be done. To stop losses and take profits and you will not have much good money management is your key to your strategy for success with this method, you will get huge profits and avoid losing a lot of pips. I wish you luck if low risk means to you 105 then get margin call if enter below trend and price move in opposite direction with pips to trade.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that every trader will have a different strategy in trading, because traders have different thoughts and views when he sees market movements and conditions. but the best strategy for me, is a simple strategy, I usually use the trend line and correlate this strategy as a couple related to the strategy that I lure the ease and ease of doing business and make a profit really !! and This is the most profitable strategy to reduce the risk of a cheaper, lower on the other. If you are someone who sets a highly respected rule in Forex. I am sure they will tell you that you will receive it. This is enough money in the market with management. In accordance with the best Forex principle is that all can enjoy. Research and demonstration will coordinate foreign currency.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider you, this is a sensible strategy that should not torture the US at the cost of time to trade. as a result of excessive amounts of time in front of the market will also make the US less comfortable and also unreasonable for tiredness. as a result of a viable strategy that I believe may be a strategy that can adapt to the character of every trade. as a result of once every hour the market includes a completely different character movement. and in the world of commerce, you are not the best strategy, but that's how to make big profits without having to have bigger capital so many strategies used to generate profits so there is no best strategy in determining

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy in this market is scalping, and most traders who survive in forex are scalpers. You can use the bollinger band indicator as it will help you in creating the right forcast. Completion does not require much analysis or a lot of knowledge, only some signals will become weak. and by chance he'll be fine. Use that leak will lose that the use of the most effective technology at a lower setting may be different. As a currency trader in accordance with this specific policy can expect to be used with caution. I will argue strongly that they can get it. In addition, there are many money available operations. Must meet politicians in the ideal game currency trading. Analysis, next to the train after trying to help you, according to the guidelines attached to currency trading.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekho waise to trading ke liye bahut se strategy mil jayegi, lekin main to samjhata hoon wohi trading strategy ka use kare jiske bare mein humare pass acha knowledge ho jaata hai, waise system ke sath hum achi trading kar sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My best strategy is still the one I use that has given me a high profit. This is an intraday pivot point-based strategy. The only problem I am facing right now is the best money management that will suit him that will allow me to get the most benefit. and the best strategy I think is your own strategy because your own strategy can be the best among other strategies because you make yourself what you know what its weaknesses and strengths are and what improvements it can get to be more effective.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 282 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)