+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 282 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Strategy.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that there are so many forex strategies, and what might look good for someone as a person as maybe now is very good for others, so the best thing is if we will try any trading strategies on a demo account to really find a trading strategy profitable ones that make us comfortable with the truth !! and In general and maintain the situation of my partner and I use QUIT AUTOMATIC ROBOT TRAILING, my partner and I access the situation and stimulate this special robot for you to control and execute TP immediately when I will not see Chart4. This specific Trailing Cease software has been effective for me when I use this plan. It shows that almost all income and moments can be maintained properly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you trade Forex, it is a must to have a trading strategy. With that you will be able to understand what kind of things you can get by doing Forex. Forex will help in many ways. You can build a successful career by doing that and of course you have made more profits too. and our comfort will make the best that we can do comfortably so that our own strategy is indeed very good and as a trader we must be able to remain calm and focused and everything will be fine with great effort.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is one Forex person can comply with this rule and apply it carefully. I can strongly say that they will get it. Also a lot of money management is available. Need to follow all the rules for playing the best Forex. A better strategy is to trade only high probability settings and losing cuts. Using SL is clearly more profitable because you can trade on a higher lot. and your thing is wrong because stopping losses is a very useful thing in this business to manage traders' risk and save their accounts from heavy losses. and I know trade professionals want to open orders by stopping losses so that is very important.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know this forex market has many strategies and different people have different strategies. But I think, the practice of a demo account and good money management is the best strategy for doing this forex business. Forex is a very risky business if you cannot follow this so you lose this business. and the best strategy in Forex is to calculate the cost of everything before you open the package and put the opportunity for loss and coveting, but never because this is very bad and it works well to achieve what you want and obey the Ballast set by

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best stregey hai ki hume khud hi koi bhi stregey achi banayen ussse use karen koi stregey kuch indicator ko attach kar ache indicator ko banaye hum acha bana lenge doosre per bharosha karne se you acha hope mai aisa hi karne wala hun and you have to practice every day you can open a demo account for training purposes after all and the system that suits you depends on your trade and the style of thinking here is only the best system for business strategies that gives you up to I think our lack of experience is responsible for that

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many strategies with help that you can produce well, so try to use and make a profitable strategy on a demo account so that it will help you when you transact on a real account to get real profits. and Watch the market and wait until the price moves away from the moving average. There is no distance between prices having to move. but the bar price should no longer touch the moving average.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy when trading money management is to combine the correct way of analysis, because the second component is primarily about how to manage money properly is one effective way to be able to generate profits when trading, so in my opinion to be able to find the best trading strategy someone needs research this strategy in and if you don't put a stop loss then how is the risk low ?? If the stop loss is placed with a high lot size, the risk is still low because it will only lose the amount until the stop loss is placed. But if you trade even with a small lot size and do not place a stop loss, the risk is greater because the market can move in the opposite direction for more pips.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a great strategy to avoid losses, but there are so many strategies that help generate big profits for your wallet. But if you have good practice and good predictable knowledge, you can make your own strategy and it will always work and most of the time you will get success. and many traders have the patience to wait for the results of low risk especially when our small account can trade with it will make us a lot of money while at the same time allowing us not to lose much by facilitating proper risk management

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And to get profit profit is more difficult than all also we have to understand all the basics about forex accordingly I think you can use a simple trading system such as up and down bolinger bands that are in complete and true knowledge of forex business with the market either fighting or Your profit with one pip will be the same 10cents applicable for lot sizes that are $ 1 per pip but Forex is a profitable business and everyone can be a profitable trader here and if we feel comfortable with our strategy, we will be able to manage it well and that is a very good thing and we must always be ready and calm then everything will be very good and we must always be able to manage well then everything will be very good. :-)

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes trading low risk and making a stop loss is needed to build a good strategy but this is not enough You have to have discipline and to respect money management because it won a lot of pips in this business and I hope my new strategy that will come gives me at least a consistent advantage from Forex but just think that we have a 50/50 chance to win here. When it comes to forex trading there is never a trading system or trading strategy that is 100% accurate and the most powerful strategy is a strategy that combines profit and at the same time with a good money management principle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 282 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)