+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 282 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Strategy.

Member kawanan will become famous soon enough kawanan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for myself I am currently working while there is no strategy for me to get tired of some strategies that I will not enable it properly. Therefore I started to really work using the fence and of course my advantages will bring complications and patients while not tired and worried about losing. Many types of strategies are available in the forex trading market. Like good money management, indicators, profit-taking, stop loss and more. It depends on individual interests and they can freely take any strategy for their forex trading success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kawanan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    • Bolly Band Bounce Trade. ...
    • Forex Dual Stochastic Trade. ... Forex Overlapping Fibonacci Trade. ...
    • London Hammer Trade. ...
    • The Bladerunner Reversal. ...
    • The Pop 'n' Stop Trade. ...
    • The Drop 'n' Stop Trade. ...
    • Trading The Forex Fracta

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often use to change indicators that are too often distorted in the right suggestions. Every minute positions may occur but the bed indicator is too innumerable to modify. I imagine two indicators are sufficiency when the value suggests to be accelerated. any grouping equivalent to me actually sunbathing on the side is active, you are right if you do not do trials handle the consideration then how you can know about the partner you want for business so try to understand the couple first then make a technique to the couple so you will apply them to actual considerations to create actual income.

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,427 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhai agar har trader ke koshish hota ha ka achi say achi trading kana ke koshish ma hota ha magar us leay huma acha koshish karne cheya jesa huma aga bhar saktha hain or huma kafi acha bonus bhe milna ka indesha hota ha or huma aga bhara ka bhe chance bhar jata hain or uma acha bonsu bhe milta ha us leay har trade pana hasab say trade lagata ha who us ka leay best hota ha trade

Member kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EVERYONE, The best strategy in forex trading is we have to reduce risk in the market. Do not be too emotional and a lot of pressure when trading. Use simple indicators and techniques on the market. Usually to keep my position, I use TRAILING STOP ROBOT, I enter the position and activate this robot to control and execute TP automatically when I do not see Chart4. The Trailing Stop robot is effective for me when I use this strategy. This means that all profits and time can be managed. Stop before trading, usually if it's lost ga bnyak common sense. and there must be good money management, limit maximum 5% capital. do not use too much, if only 5% ngembaliinnya guns easy, or who use hedging or martingle not want to install SL

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    dekhain my dear aap ki strategy kitni profitable or best hy ye to sirf aap hi jantay hen or is sy aap ko kitna profit ho rha hy ye sirf aap ko hi pata hy...mera abhi kisi strategy k baray men koi idea nhi hy q k men ny na koi abhi tk strategy use ki hy or na hi trading Q k men abhi learn kr rha hun

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    good post I think this strategy is very useful and useful for us. This is a good thing, forex is the best profitable site in the world. It gives us real money and helps our economic sites. This is a way to earn money online. So that strategy should be needed for a trader. Both are two different types of strategies, many people use existing trading strategies and styles so that they and many others do not use sl but use a lot of small or manage money management well and get a good amount too. so depends on individual trading style

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

dorayaki (2018-03-15)

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should use stop loss as a result when the market moves in alternate direction then you have no big loss. But if you have a smart strategy and convince you and you have big capital then you will create profits while not stopping. But I also say that you have to stop. Here I also think slop lose is the most effective technique and uses other low risk. If there are people who trade currencies who can respect these guidelines and apply them correctly. I can say that they will get it. Also plenty of controls available. Need to comply with all the guides to enjoy the best currency trading. Experimental research and exercises can help to honor currency trading guidelines.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to marzuki For This Useful Post:

pomade (2018-03-13)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine you should use a countdown act because when the industry suggests the opposite content then you do not change the big setback. But if you print your hot and cock strategy and you have a great asset, you can pull it out without setting up free time. But I also say you should stop the termination. Are you alright. Using Slop lose is the most valuable strategy and uses other low risk. If any Forex person can comply with this rule and apply it with caution. I can say that they will get it. Also a lot of money management is available, but you also have to have a trading system that is able to provide profits consistently.

Member pujambi will become famous soon enough pujambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the best strategies for trading in this volatile market is you have to use
    low risk for your trade and because this is your part-time income that you can exchange
    for the long term according to the economic situation so you have to keep doing your trading.
    open for a long time then you will get a good profit from your trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 282 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)