+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving Average.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai moving average ke sath trading karna sabse jayda badiya htoa hai, main to isko acha indicator manta hoon, is indicator ke sath trading mein entry point badiya ho jati hai, acha kamana hai to bhai is indicator ko use karna hoga. moving average jyadatar trend ko sort karne ke liye use hoti hai magar sideways market mein bahut se wrong signals milte hai isliye moving average ke sath trend ke liye candles ko bhi dekhna chahiye aur money management sabse important hai kyoki risk ko kam karna hamara pehla weapon hai baki sab baad mein use hote hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

natsir (2020-07-14), sakaroni (2020-07-12)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading, moving averages are one of the important tools in forex that can really help us in forex trading and make more profit. That depends on how we understand it and how it is used, because for me I have all the means of setting my moving average to 50 and I get more money into my account. and saab ji jab hum ice kam mai hote new hai fer hum ice kam mai indicter ko samjte hi ice kam mai hum indiacter ko tabi samj sakte hi jab humre pass ice kam mai acha experience hi fer hum ice kam kamai displine se kam karte hai bai saab ji forex oak business all over the world hi hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams how come competing because of sai hai bai saaab ji

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मूविंग एवरेज (ma) तकनीकी विश्लेषण में व्यापक रूप से उपयोग किया जाने वाला संकेतक है जो यादृच्छिक अल्पकालिक मूल्य में उतार-चढ़ाव से "नॉइज़" को फ़िल्टर करके मूल्य कार्रवाई को सुचारू बनाने में मदद करता है। यह एक ट्रेंड-फॉलोइंग, या लैगिंग, संकेतक है क्योंकि यह पिछले मूल्यों पर आधारित है। मूविंग एवरेज के सबसे सामान्य अनुप्रयोग प्रवृत्ति दिशा की पहचान करना और समर्थन और प्रतिरोध स्तर निर्धारित करना है।

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sambel For This Useful Post:

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    type moving average really like that friend. in following the market movement is always too late. moving average if paired with a short setting. so many will generate false signals especially if you are in pairs for a small period of time. if installed in the old settings so that a few will pick up signals and appear to be late from the actual market movement. but this setting is safer for you. if it's really lucky who you can be a little. duplicate transaction volume. the same as going to enter two signals in the time difference with the same profit

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course you are very right, the normal influence is the superlative vest indicator to predict the direction of the trend and more than that the superlative indicator causes a battle of costs so if you take many of your periods to practice the normal affect in the sample description to find out how far you can get to finally changed the normal handling and for me, I didn't concentrate much on moving averages but I understood that this serves as the best support or resistance and so every time the price approaches a major moving average like 100 dma, 20 dma or 100 hma I enter my trade keeping in mind this level really !!

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving averages are still one of the best indicators in forex that give us signals about trends, but sometimes these indicators have a delay in giving us signals and in my opinion that is a weakness of this strategy, we must combine with other indicators to avoid things like that and get the initial signal and predict the end of the trend for our exit and the moving average is widely used by most forex traders to determine the trend. Before installing traders' indicators that vary in the metatrader or forex trading application, usually the beginning and the beginning are indicators that are installed by the MA. I don't know I think that is the most popular moving average of various indicators

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving Averages are price based, lagging (or reactive) indicators that display the average price of a security over a set period of time. A Moving Average is a good way to gauge momentum as well as to confirm trends, and define areas of support and resistance. Essentially, Moving Averages smooth out the “noise” when trying to interpret charts. Noise is made up of fluctuations of both price and volume. Because a Moving Average is a lagging indicator and reacts to events that have already happened, it is not used as a predictive indicator but as an interpretive one for confirmations and analysis.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is one of the most popular indicators for forex traders, by using this indicator we can find out what will happen in the future. I personally use the indicator when I want to open a trade and the maximum time I get good results from this indicator, I use two levels 30 and 70, when the market is over 70 talking about buying. and I don't use moving averages for my analysis even though I know some people use moving averages for their trade analysis, and some people will complain that moving averages are lagging indicators and we can't use them ourselves, we have to use with other indicators.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the Forex trading business, moving averages are a very important tool for doing market analysis properly and we can use also two types of EMA and SMA moving average, if we do market analysis with candle stick chart then we can get best results from trading. and Moving averages is a great tool for trading in the forex market, this indicator has for decades been used in various ways all in an attempt to try and predict market behavior. While some traders only use one to find out market trends, some traders use two or more as envelopes to know the market conditions overbought and oversold etc.

Junior Member Bitto is on a distinguished road Bitto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro ! Forex trading me hum bohat ziada indicators use kartay hai lekin beginner traders ko chahiye k moving average k indicator ko zaroor learn karay q k is indicator se aap ko market k trend change honay ka pata chal skata hai or yeh indicator bohat hi ziada benefit hai every trader k liye .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open