+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 133 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1330

Thread: Moving Average.

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving averages arethe most widely used indicators in not only in forex but other markets as wel . Besides simple moving averages there are many typs of indicators which have roots in moving averages like Exponential moving averages and bollinger bands . Moving averages are always used with correct period like 5 , 10 days other wise they worth nothing .
    Scorpian Trader

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hemi View Post
    moving average wese to aik bohat hi acha indicator hai or agr is ko sahi hour se set kia jaye to ye or bhi best hota hai zyada tr moving average 30 min chart or 4 hour chart ke sath set kia jata hai or ye kafi work bhi krta hai
    haan jarur moving average indicator achcha hai, par iske saath candlestick knowledge bhi honi chahiye, kyun ki sirf cross karne par signal ka pata nahi chalta hai, kabhi kabhi false cross bhi karta hai, jisse hum kafi dokha kha sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also prefer to use moving average because it gives best signal some times and this indicator can use new trader easily because understanding the moving average is very easy one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average is good indicators for beginners, try to use the defaults parameter and then after you get used to it, you can change the parameter to 9, but I suggest you to avoid using indicators, you will experienced that indicators really give you false signal oftenly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hemi is an unknown quantity at this point hemi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average wese to aik bohat hi acha indicator hai or agr is ko sahi hour se set kia jaye to ye or bhi best hota hai zyada tr moving average 30 min chart or 4 hour chart ke sath set kia jata hai or ye kafi work bhi krta hai

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup,moving average is such a good strategy of forex trading,using this strategy is much safer,although its hard to gets a big profits it is safe to use,i mean is minim of risk,its comfortable for me,but i must learn it again,to improve my trading skills,so i can makes abetter trading and better profits!goodluck!

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear, i also use this indicator but i use long term trade. i hop sma and ema are very helpful for long trading . it does not work in short trading . so you have to use this indicator only finding trend,

Thanks

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all your image link is invalid. Secondly, Moving Average (MA) is one of the most popular indicator for traders. According to me, Moving Average is best for long traders. Sometimes swing traders also get profit by using this

Junior Member Yusak10 is an unknown quantity at this point Yusak10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Measuring the ability of trading
    Moderator and admin permission to make a new thread.
    if the topic is not motivated, violated the rule, right inferior silah delet wrote, biyar I can find another topic that can increase the ability of forex trading.

Objective in order to motivate and improve the quality and not quantity tarding trading.
    barometer measures basic knowledge of forex in general. This version of me, perhaps there is a nambahi please

1. Where as many vocabulary terms in forex trading you good at? include the language of economics, politics, and all existing platforms in the forex
    example: retrasement sense, meaning, etc. rebound. if you know all the terms give the score 2 (perfect). if less give the value 0.5 or 1 if 0 means do not know at all.
    2. Knowledge Trading platform, using the tool, and all indicators on the platform.
    example: setting the TF from TF m1, m2, m3 or H1, H2, H4, etc. if it is to master the given score 2
    3. Level of ability to analyze market both short / long covering technical and fundamental. said to be able to analyze the ratio of accuracy above 60% if both give the score 2
    4. level of financial management (MM) give a good or bad score 2
    5. level of emotional control (psychology) give good or bad score 2

sekor perfect number is 10 (privileged) successful trader. 9 very well be able to profit consistently and proficiently. 8 traders profit both consistent and experienced. 6. traders survive sometimes los sometimes profit (mostly traders). 5 traders survive but often depot.

of these categories you can judge for yourself your trading skills, and from this you can know why your trading limited gini2 wrote without any significant progress. if you have value and carry rata2 rata2 then learning should diitingkatkan

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

to measure the ability of trading should be trained through a demo account first case wrote later be useful and can make us growing our kemampaun in trading so that it would be better and consistent lag in getting profit

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hay susti,
    if im not wrong Moving Average( MA ) setting period 5 shif 1..
    MA menthod =Simple
    auto apply = close...
    test timeframe 30 - 1 hours...if thats line cros up or down...you can open position..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 133 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open