+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 133 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1330

Thread: Moving Average.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Moving average ek simple aur easy indicator mana jata hai, iski mostly strategy cross strategy hai, lekin cross strategy par main itna jayda vishwaas nahi karta hoon, mere khayal se moving average ke saath dusre indicator bhi combined karna best hota hai.
    moving average ki sb cross stratgey long term k liyay hain.es main ap short term ma acha earn nh kar saktay hain.lakin agar ap in stratgey ko long term k liyay use karain tu tab ap acha earn kar saktay hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to naziakhan For This Useful Post:

shepon93 (2012-11-17)

Senior Member rubel is an unknown quantity at this point rubel's Avatar
    Thanks

Moving Average

Finite element analysis is a numerical technique and accuracy is absolutely key when carrying out finite element analysis, and here at Cadtek, we understand how important it is to go about finite element analysis in the most precise way possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that we know that we need to learn trends to make profit form . we have to understand its movement to get pips from them we . can use indicators also to get true trends form trade then we can be succeed in trade.

Junior Member sahran4441 is an unknown quantity at this point sahran4441's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basic indicator at mt4 that very useful.simple strategy analyze the trend ussually swing trade is the best .Moving averages help us to first define the trend and second, to recognize changes in the trend using setting 10 / 30 and 200

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average ek simple aur easy indicator mana jata hai, iski mostly strategy cross strategy hai, lekin cross strategy par main itna jayda vishwaas nahi karta hoon, mere khayal se moving average ke saath dusre indicator bhi combined karna best hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend well when i saw that chart then i like to say that I like this indicator very much. Im using this indicator from when i have started the trading. This is very simple indicator and easy to use. It shows the trend very good. The moving average is consists of two parts. .Simple moving average .Exponential moving average

Senior Member kismujas is an unknown quantity at this point kismujas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    I like this indicator very much. Im using this indicator from when i have started the trading. This is very simple indicator and easy to use. It shows the trend very good. The moving average is consists of two parts. 1.Simple moving average 2. Exponential moving average.

If you want to start as a Forex trader then it is very simple. You need to open a spread betting account and fund it with how much money you want to invest in Forex trading.

Junior Member rajakhulna27 is an unknown quantity at this point rajakhulna27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving Average is a good indicator . Many trader use this indicator . You can not depend only on trend . But you can depend on any indicator like moving average . Moving average is very popular and simple strategy . When I see that the market is active and that the short moving average has been moving towards the long one i just make my move with a short stop loss if the trend change doesn't happen.

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I same this indicator very more. I am using this indicator from when i bed started the trading. This is very lancelike indicator and sluttish to use. It shows the movement real healthy. The moving amount is consists of two parts. 1.Somebody road mediocre.

Senior Member hakim333 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim333's Avatar
    Thanks
    Technical analysis is a necessary part of being a solid Forex trader, one must be able to analyze and evaluate currency trading charts well. One of the first ways to understand looking at currency trading charts is through a comprehension of moving averages.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 133 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open