+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 133 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1330

Thread: Moving Average.

Member adnanr is an unknown quantity at this point adnanr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are two popular kind of these moving average lines and they are simple moving average and exponential moving average and you can predict the trend of the market from these lines but its only the predictions you are never shore about the forex market you also need the other analysis alos

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rumana is an unknown quantity at this point rumana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far i experienced moving averages is one of the simplest and grassroots indicators for any newbie and also it activity cured on rest unique grounds and combinations with few sepatate indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned taikhoan2525 is an unknown quantity at this point taikhoan2525's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Moving Average is one of the most popular basic indicator and this is and it is also easy to use with each of us. I use three moving averages are*period 20 and period 50 and period 100

Senior Member 4exer is an unknown quantity at this point 4exer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hi guys,
    I want to know if you use MA as means of predicting a trend turn? For example I use 2 exponential MA curves, one on a period of 12 (short moving average) and another on 26 (long moving average). So basically whenever the short moving average curve crosses the long moving average one, I know the trend is likely to change. This has worked good for me for the last 2 weeks on short period graphs (5 and 15min). But the problem is once the cross happens the price is allready high, so the profits are not so big (10-30 pips max).

Am I doing something wrong? Is anybody else using this and what are your thoughts on it?

This is a graph of what I'm talking about, the blue line is short moving average, the green line is long moving average.
    MA for scalping off and finding trends in 5Min chart is not good idea. You'll not finder major trend in it hence the profit of 10-30pips. Change chart to 15min n 30min and your profits will grow because I see nothing wrong with this simple yet effective strategy.

Cheers Mate!

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think you should not rely on laagging indicator because i think it is gives you nothing but too late to entering market so i think better you detach all of those indicator from your chart and learn to trade naked trading

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar bohat achi post ha moving avarges indector muje use karna nahi ayta tha but ma ap ki post ko achi trah
    dekh kar smj gaya ho ka moving avrages indector kasay kam karta ha ma is indector ko zaroor use karo gaya

Senior Member salley is an unknown quantity at this point salley's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The actual weaknesses by using relocating common is actually we must choose the correct blend time period, lead to even as understand when all of us pick as well little while compared to the signs may very well be false if your time period a long time we shall surely delayed to key in the actual positions. thus every speculator should have their own popularity to this times. most you have to do is actually try every one of the blend that you can come across within the world wide web or attempt to create just one, soon you will find what one is the almost all accommodate for your requirements.

Junior Member backbencher is an unknown quantity at this point backbencher's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that the market is active and that the short moving average has been moving towards the long one I just make my move with a short stop loss if the trend change doesn't happen.
    I guess what I'm asking is what would be the best time to enter the market when you see this? Wiat for Price to come back down and touch the 14MA before getting in.

Senior Member hibasuk is an unknown quantity at this point hibasuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average boaht he acxha indicator hy is ko ap cahndalistic chart me use kr k acha profit earn kr skaty hen ku k is me boaht sy combinatin strategies hen jo ap ko exact rate judgment k bary me btati hen or ap is ko fallow kr k profit earn kr skaty hen

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important to keep in mind in the use of MA is the nature of MA as a lagging indicator. The larger the MA period, the greater the lag. This means that the sign change of trend in the MA period later than the actual price changes. It is also no less important, MA works well on trend period. Beyond the period of trend or sideways, will reveal a lot of whipsaw or saw patterns around the MA and produced many false signals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 133 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open