+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 133 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving Average.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving averages are still one of the best indicators in forex that give us signals about trends, but sometimes these indicators have a delay in giving us signals and in my opinion that is a weakness of this strategy, we must combine with other indicators to avoid things like that and get the initial signal and predict the end of the trend for our exit and the moving average is widely used by most forex traders to determine the trend. Before installing traders' indicators that vary in the metatrader or forex trading application, usually the beginning and the beginning are indicators that are installed by the MA. I don't know I think that is the most popular moving average of various indicators

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mehdihassan will become famous soon enough mehdihassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average bht he zabardast indicator ha ,es k bht sary fedy hain,agr hum moving average ki ziyada value use krain gy tu humain trend ka pta chalta ha.es ki waja sy trading bht easy ho gi ha,buy and selling k liy bbht sy expert b esy use krty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shafiqahmad View Post
    Market main movement ka bhi apna kirdar hy kiun keh jb aap market main currency ka trade lain gy to aap kafi hd tk aagy jaa sakty hn kiun keh market main loss aur profit donu ho sakty hain is liy forex ko learn krna zaroori hy i like forex trading
    moving average indicator hai Isko aap log use kar sakte hain profit on karne ke liye is indicator ko samajh na padega aapko thoda Aasaan hai isliye Jada Jada moving average ka use karna hai aapko bolenge main Kabhi moving average ka use nahi kiya hai isliye Mujhe Uske baare mein koi idea nahi hai par maine suna hai ki ye moving average Jyada turn indicator se Sahi indication deta hai

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, the moving average is a very good forex trading strategy, using this strategy is much safer, although it is difficult to get big profits it is safe to use, I mean minimal risk, comfortable for me, but I have to study again, to improve my trading skills, so that I can make better trade and better profits! and Moving averages are the most widely used indicators not only in forex but also in other markets. In addition to simple moving averages, there are many types of indicators rooted in moving averages such as exponential moving averages and bollinger bands. Moving averages are always used with the correct periods like 5, 10 days other than that they are worthless.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

cadamkhan (2019-05-30), Unregistered (2)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically I think that the moving average will have one thing and I feel that if a trader can learn this MACD well, he can make a good profit from the market because you can easily take 10-20 pips. which may be very detrimental if you cannot master it, such as repainting and also making awkwardness that you often have to have filter indicators as boosters and Moving averages are one of the best forex indicators in determining market trends because they are easily interpreted. The main disadvantage is that many people do not know how to use it properly because each time frame has the best settings for it, not the general settings that are widely used and hence they make it a less effective tool for trading.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course that the moving average is the best indicator. You are learn it and under stand the movement. Than you are preform the good. Moving average is the best indicator, If we are under stand the moving average than we are able to take the good entry in the market.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is one good indicator, and too many traders use this indicator too, maybe it is good to use a moving average, because it is one simple indicator that many beginners use to make trading on forex businesses also great and Flat Technical Indicators - Moving Word shows the average value of the instrument price for a certain period of time. When someone calculates a moving average, he issues the average instrument price for this time period. When prices change, the moving average increases, or decreases.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average is one of the most betting indicators that have both trading conditions it works long and short trades for this we can get more profit values before trading we have to set chart positions and moving averages help us to first determine trends and second, to recognize changes in trends. There he is. There is nothing else good for them. Other things are just a waste of time. I will not go into terrible details about how they were built. There are so many online sites that explain their mathematical arrangement. You do it yourself one day when you feel very bored! But all you have to know is "the moving average line is just the average price of the stock over time"

Member shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market main movement ka bhi apna kirdar hy kiun keh jb aap market main currency ka trade lain gy to aap kafi hd tk aagy jaa sakty hn kiun keh market main loss aur profit donu ho sakty hain is liy forex ko learn krna zaroori hy i like forex trading

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average is a good indicator, not a repainting signal, but it only shows us a good signal if there is a big trend happening, not when the market shows us roadside movements, I don't really like using it for scalping strategies and so far I've always use MA to analyze market trends. because according to my MA it is a very simple strategy to use. but when we can use this MA well, this will help us in analyzing the market. provided that it does not precede the signal emitted from the MA indicator, it must be patient to wait for the signal when using the MA indicator.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mayasetra For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 133 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open