+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 133 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving Average.

Member Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hi guys,
    I want to know if you use MA as means of predicting a trend turn? For example I use 2 exponential MA curves, one on a period of 12 (short moving average) and another on 26 (long moving average). So basically whenever the short moving average curve crosses the long moving average one, I know the trend is likely to change. This has worked good for me for the last 2 weeks on short period graphs (5 and 15min). But the problem is once the cross happens the price is allready high, so the profits are not so big (10-30 pips max).

Am I doing something wrong? Is anybody else using this and what are your thoughts on it?

This is a graph of what I'm talking about, the blue line is short moving average, the green line is long moving average.
    In start of my trading career I use many indicators but all a moving average is an indicator which I feel best to add all my MP4 chart I use 20 moving average 50 moving average and 200 moving average according to my knowledge and experience these are the three exponential moving average which give me good result

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr.yen For This Useful Post:

Anee Sharmeen (2018-01-28), Malik Adil (2018-01-31), Uzir Shaikh (2018-01-27), zahid003 (2018-01-28)

Member don1991 will become famous soon enough don1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear moving average basically aik indicator ha jo hamain market ki movemnet k amutalik batata ha ka market kitna move hoi haa or main yahi indicator still use kaarta hona pna analysis ka liyaaa soo ap bi si ko us ekaarain lazmi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to don1991 For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2018-02-05)

Junior Member buroot will become famous soon enough buroot's Avatar
    Thanks
    As I said, I am wondering if I can make this method more accurate, so will this show
    market changes before major events occur? Because now when I see that the market is active
    and that the short moving average has been moving towards a long time I just do my move with a short stop loss if the trend change does not happen.
    I guess what I am asking is what is the best time to enter the market when you see this?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to buroot For This Useful Post:

don1991 (2018-01-26)

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The moving average is too small to indicate that the person has been able to get past the past,
    but if he does not know what to do with the future, then let him know whether
    you are analyzing or analyzing the future. If there is a buyer indicating that
    he is buying a trades but if there is a change in the trend, then there is a change in the future of the Forex market.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to salikin For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2018-02-05)

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok so should i use a simple and exponential MA? because for now I have used EMA with different periods
    (as I said 12 and 26 ticks). Should I change the period for different time charts (like 15min and 1h)?
    As I said, I am wondering if I can make this method more accurate, so will this show market changes before major events occur?
    For now when I see that the market is active and that the short moving average has been moving
    towards a long time I just do my step with a short stop loss if the trend change does not happen.
    I guess what I am asking is what is the best time to enter the market when you see this?

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The MA is a good indicator and follows the trend, so traders will know the market situation
    and just need to follow it, trade by following the safest trends and not care for what method
    is used for Forex trading, Common shifts often occur on potshot and resistant to any kind of industry.
    Trading foreign currency is actually a useful training and should not really keep away from it.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to choose the right combination period, because we know that our signal is too short may be wrong,
    but if it takes too long, it will be too late. so that each trader will receive his own period.
    All you have to do is try all the combinations that can be found online or try to make it,
    you will soon realize that this is the app for you.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kalakuan For This Useful Post:

barcul (2018-01-30), dubrus (2018-01-30), komala (2018-01-30), lanmark (2018-01-30)

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,366 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think not best indicator in the trading market this indicator work only 30% so i suggest my all new and old user this is the not best and great indicator if your use any indicator in the trading than your use parabolic indicator in the trading this is the so good indicator in the trading market this indicator work 60% in the trading

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

ASHOK (2018-01-28), bali351 (2018-01-29), billyboy00007 (2018-01-28), danish555 (2018-01-17), hmforex (2018-01-22), incomejobs (2018-01-28), iqrayousaf (2018-02-27), israr2017 (2018-01-29), jhoradpak (2018-01-26), jimmy17 (2018-01-28), KASINA (2018-01-28), Nirzana (2018-01-27), punjabpolice (2018-01-26), sarfraz786 (2018-01-18)

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using moving averages to assess trend direction is the oldest form of technical analysis
    and remains one of the most commonly used indicators. The main benefit given by moving averages
    is to reduce market "noise" (fluctuations in interest rates) that make it difficult
    to interpret real-time exchange rate data accurately. Moving averages "refine" these fluctuations,
    making it easier for you to identify and authenticate potential market trend trends
    from normal interest rate fluctuations common to all currency pairs.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your strategy is good, but the moving average is so slow it gives an indication after high
    or low that we can get more profit. The actual moving averages give an indication by its history.
    For a scalping moving average, it is not very profitable. If we use a good moving average with
    a long period of time for long-term trading then we can get a good profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 133 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open