+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Different Candlesticks patterns.

Banned Habib Mondol is an unknown quantity at this point Habib Mondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    Number of people trade by see candle patterns.It's a large process to learn.I try to learn most important patterns.I think i will be help me by make some profit.many many thanks brother for share your post.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zafar3536 is an unknown quantity at this point zafar3536's Avatar
    Thanks
    मैं कहना है कि अगर हम इस में तकनीकी संकेतकों के कुछ अच्छा संयोजन का उपयोग की तुलना में हम एक अच्छा लाभ में परिणाम प्राप्त करने के लिए, कर सकते हैं और यदि ऐसा है तो हम हमारे लिए एक सफल व्यवसाय में व्यापार के fundaentals पर विचार करने के लिए है. मोमबत्ती और चलते औसत सूचक महान जोड़ी मुझे लगता है.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nabiFX123 is an unknown quantity at this point nabiFX123's Avatar
    Thanks
    There different types of candlestick patterns and some of those candlestick to do with the movement of the price , some pattern symbolize ready to enter trade while symbolize ready to close trade.

Junior Member benderafx is an unknown quantity at this point benderafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here I have to say that if we use some good combination of technical indicators in this than we can get a result in a good profit, and so if we consider fundaentals of trade into a successful business for us. candlestick and moving average indicator is the great couple i think

Senior Member belantarafx is on a distinguished road belantarafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes I'm not sure that the pattern canddlestick really work it's a great time when canddle describing patterns but the waves move in a different way what is your explanation of this? I want leard canddlestick patterns but first I need to be convinced until the day I can actually use it to help my trading

Member hansapkuay is an unknown quantity at this point hansapkuay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ArfianFx View Post
    good.. i'm interesting for learning naked trading by candle but on live market all candle cant to predictable, im refer to candle because candle never lie.. happy green pips..
    Its just that most of the time i fail to capture where is highest and where is lowest.for example fake morning star that developed at center of trend

Banned sejiti.rp is an unknown quantity at this point sejiti.rp's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of the strategies in forex candlestick patterns, candlestick, because I know a lot more than hundreds of different patterns with different accuracy, which is very difficult and impossible to remember every pattern. But you can use the most appropriate pattern is good and reliable.

Senior Member ArfianFx is an unknown quantity at this point ArfianFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good.. i'm interesting for learning naked trading by candle but on live market all candle cant to predictable, im refer to candle because candle never lie.. happy green pips..

Banned mataharifx is an unknown quantity at this point mataharifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    helpful.but candlestick patterns so they will not work any-time.we should always watch them before making the decision to open trade.l think if a trader will ignore everything besides he candlestick patters can still have a successful tradings.their will win over losses . it is better to use it with our strategy is to trade with. they are not just a row of candles, but a lot of information we can get

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes i am not trustworthy that canddlestick route is truly play...it was umpteen clip when the canddle interpret a graph but the reservist propose a polar way...what is your explanation about it? i poorness to learn around the canddlestick pattern but i necessity to be convinced archetypical.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open