+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Different Candlesticks patterns.

Banned mtbll has a reputation beyond repute mtbll has a reputation beyond repute mtbll has a reputation beyond repute mtbll has a reputation beyond repute mtbll has a reputation beyond repute mtbll has a reputation beyond repute mtbll has a reputation beyond repute mtbll has a reputation beyond repute mtbll has a reputation beyond repute mtbll has a reputation beyond repute mtbll has a reputation beyond repute mtbll's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,127 Times in 8,411 Posts
    एक आर्थिक संकेतक एक व्यापक आर्थिक माप है जिसका उपयोग विश्लेषकों द्वारा वर्तमान और भविष्य की आर्थिक गतिविधि और अवसर को समझने के लिए किया जाता है। सबसे व्यापक रूप से उपयोग किए जाने वाले आर्थिक संकेतक सरकार और गैर-लाभकारी संगठनों या विश्वविद्यालयों द्वारा जारी किए गए आंकड़ों से आते हैं।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mtbll For This Useful Post:

ba33 (2020-11-09), crown (2020-11-09), FM1881 (2020-11-09), FM2127 (2020-11-09), muzammal786 (2020-11-08), pang (2020-11-09)

Banned raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,949 Times in 1,901 Posts
    I think this is a good strategy ... but I think it should be the first test .. If you have tested it, and developed it further, I think it will be perfect! please post here, after you develop it more, I really appreciate it, and the strategy that we use in Forex is our Benchmark, nothing more. Traders in Forex must allow their strategy in Forex to work as long as it is good, No need to know where prices are going.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to raheel001 For This Useful Post:

muzammal786 (2020-11-08)

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    sometimes i am not sure that canddlestick pattern is truly work...it was many time when the canddle depict a pattern but the wave move a different way...what is your explanation about it? i want to leard about the canddlestick pattern but i need to be convinced first.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

muzammal786 (2020-11-08), raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why my daily and weekly charts also often appear in important months compared to the General candle flow chart allows you to trade with some bad and evil trading losses that continue to receive improvement over the period under consideration, perhaps getting more attention. and The advantage of the Forex market can be a good strategy, is the maximum number that I know is quite different to a hundred other templates, too strong and can not remember any plans. But the most appropriate unit for smart and reliable units will benefit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to diantara For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    f we don't impose anything in trade as we go sir so in trade psychology you have to be very careful that we can also be safe in trading that you will open later in this way I can also be calmer in an open position again and aggressive can be a good trait. Some of us might find others too aggressive to goodness themselves but they might find some good reasons to be aggressive.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Golobutt For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex currencies suggest trying value charts. This points to the diagram: 3, and in the diagram will apply mutants. Among them is terrible. Very fun to play. Most sellers prefer to play this chart. Smart sellers must understand this smart chart. Line analysis is a good part of this market. If someone takes all the holder lines. In addition, he is a smart businessman. and For me, I think, the candle holder becomes more important because you are advancing on higher requirements, so it will need to appear on daily and weekly charts even months and trade with dominant trends otherwise you trade with absolute mistakes and buy some bad losses

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bhai akbar For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08), Unregistered (1)

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex candlestick patterns may be a wise strategy until you know, they are quite full with hundreds of different models Accuracy is too hard and may not be remembered for every model. However, you will benefit from the most suitable, strong and reliable model. And Forex factory projects will always be variations of methods rather than wax styles having different reasons for each very rough project , even if the proposal is good for greater trust.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diantara For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08), Unregistered (1)

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candle patterns in the forex market can be a sign for us to do a good analysis of the market. I have read a lot about candlestick patterns, and have a positive sign with my analysis. I always do my analysis by looking at candlestick patterns before adjusting positions. and I think we can't just depend on candlesticks, because that only works if prices really find support or resistance. In my opinion, we must know supply and demand first and then we must know support and resistance. After that we can work with candlesticks. it's not really good if we only use candles on our trade, because it's just an indicator that shows market psychology.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to moive For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Junior Member MARKO is on a distinguished road MARKO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exclusive Referral Program For Bitcoin,Alt-Coins& Forex Traders
    FinBitex is now offering clientsthe opportunity to receive referral bonuses, for any of your friends who decide to join FinBitex thanks to your recommendation.
    1.As your friends begin trading, you will earn real cash on their trading volume, it's that simple!
    2.Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
    https://finbitex.com/open-real-account/?aff=51

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MARKO For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Junior Member MARKO is on a distinguished road MARKO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We Offer Exclusive Referral Program For Bitcoin,Alt-Coins& Forex Traders

FinBitex is now offering clients, such as yourself, the opportunity to receive referral bonuses, for any of your friends who decide to join FinBitex thanks to your recommendation.

1.As your friends begin trading, you will earn real cash on their trading volume, it's that simple!

2.Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.

Sincerely,

Mark - customer success manager

https://finbitex.com

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MARKO For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open