+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Different Candlesticks patterns.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bhaiya ji main hi hu ye yhi bat ki market forex mein sabse jayda asar sirf technical hi rahta hain technical mein hum long-term short-term scalping of trading highs for technical hain ki jaankari honi chahiye and candlestick chart can display opening, highs, lows, and closures of each bar and hence displays all trading ranges for each period. Only by doing that, a forex trader can gather more information from the market than usual and can even base trading decisions on different patterns.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hogaman For This Useful Post:

wahana (2019-06-28)

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It has been said that the candlestick has a penting effect on the forex, but it is possible that it can be seen from the point of view, or it can be used in any of the penting lisers, that is, doji, pinbar, or pulse, I am going to tell you how much it is going to be doing today ... I have been informed that I have been able to teach you a lesson about the technology of the texnic market, and that there is a lot of technical education for the techies, and that they will be able to teach. I have a lot of trouble talking about it. It is very difficult to understand the entire knowledge of the person. It is very easy to understand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ik business aysa hi jis mai ik nahe balky kafi zaydah zheezy hain market ko juge karny ki hum kafi market tareqou sa juge kar sakty hain aur we k hisb sai trade apni active kar sakty hain mai hamehsa forex mai news ko prefer dn kio kio market news Sai Hasan Sai Control Ho Jati Hai. and Candlestick Forex trading is one of five teams that often do not know that candlesticks have a variety of projects in a number of different resolutions, too difficult, because it is impossible to read in each design. Although almost all forms of audio and very appropriate.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kontut For This Useful Post:

ver (2019-06-29)

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candlesticks provide signals and the most important indications in each trade, especially when market trends are clear, Thank you for the useful information, I hope you keep coming like that, we need questions and answers to share experiences and develop skills. and the forex candlestick pattern can be a wise strategy, which is the highest number I know, this is very different data, which is a fairly different model change, it is too strong and can remember every model. But this is the last in the right window, smart and honest.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The candlestick pattern in the Forex strategy can make sense, the maximum number of holders known to have quite a hundred other patterns with different accuracy, too strong, and impossible for each sample. However, you will be able to use the most correct way to direct this area, be reasonable and reliable. and Candles are one of the most important indicators and they are truly trustworthy. Their indications are very good in most cases. There are several types and everyone has significance.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Engulfing engulfing candlesticks in currency trading are usually a form of strategy, so many times I know the possibility of candlesticks, more than 100 different habits, and personality accuracy, are also difficult and very difficult to forget. However, you can use almost all target models, which are good and reliable. and Candlestick trading patterns of foreign exchange trading, you can understand the method of the $ 100 or more other patterns, candlestick patterns and other precision and reliability, this is too much, and you may not believe it but the standard is simple **** e. But this is a good, reliable and accurate standard and most standards.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, I think candlesticks get a lot of important things when you advance to a higher time frame that is why it is necessary to always appear on the daily and weekly charts and even graphs for months and trade with prevailing trends otherwise you will definitely trade wrong and find some bad losses and candle patterns and market psychology to bare Mei Batai Hai. Yes, run time indicators. is K bhi bohat pattern Hai Magar Strong is Mei Sab said Hai best doji, morning star, night star and hammer. shooting stars are also very strong. use at least one indicator with the candlestick.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut hi achi information on hi aapne aur ye technical signals har traders ko smajh me aane chahiye kyunki forex I technically ka zor rehta hai aur short-term traders ko to inko smajh to trade because bahut zaruri hota hai..isliye har traer ko on sabki knowledge hiona bahut zaruri hota hi and the trend of all trading systems trading strategies that exist are managed using rights so that there is no one in the analysis. It can also be useful to collect and analyze data using a trading system based on the data we need to analyze markets and news

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    heeey for me what is your explanation about that? I want to learn about candlestick patterns but I need to be convinced first. and in others to be a very successful currency investor I think we just need to understand the best way for businesses with Candlesticks style because with the style of Candlesticks we can get routes from patterns in the market

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really think this is the difference from one broker to another broker, so sometimes it can be different from the pattern made by the candle. This is likely to occur at a lower time frame. because these differences will be very clear in ... and therefore, it is better to use the H1 to D1 time frame for intraday ... because that will give us more valid information. I like to analyze using candlestick help, because I think candlesticks are very accurate indicators to identify trends that will occur.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open