+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 596 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 5953

Thread: Why Trader Fails in the Trading.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by esif View Post
    Various reasons are for the failure of a trader, as the forex is as deep as sea, with respect to knowledge so the reason are also very wide to define it in a single post, i can say that proper training is must in order to become a professional trader..
    Most of the traders fail in the forex market because of lack of knowledge and discipline. They do not have control on their emotions which are not good while trading. Incapable to manage their accounts, improper money and risk management all of these are the factors which leads to such failures. Thus, we should have very good account management skills to be successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    Why Trader Fails in the Trading
    Various reasons are for the failure of a trader, as the forex is as deep as sea, with respect to knowledge so the reason are also very wide to define it in a single post, i can say that proper training is must in order to become a professional trader..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders has no solid trading plan to begin with. They just enter the market if they see a signal and no further preparations that is why when they lose their trades it hit them hard. A good trader who had a trading plan can accept loses and they never feel disappointed if they encounter loses in their trading.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    yar aik bat to sidhi c hai agar har koi usko dekh le to acha trader ban skta hai jese k har koi chahta hai k wo earnng kry profit jiada kamae mgr ya proper knowledege na hony ki waja se usko itny losses ho jaty hain k wo soch b nhi skta bht kam wkt me success pana bohat mushkil hai is lea insan ko strong ho kr thora sabaar rakh k trading ko achyy se theek tarah smjhna chye phir he wo acha trader ban skta hai wrna to bht mushkil hai k wo kamaye na wo trading seekhy or profit kamata rhy ye na mumkin hai ..

Member mdeamran is an unknown quantity at this point mdeamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is best interest of forex that all clients either are, or will successful traders.......
    here at indian forex, All the help, that a trade needs to succeed.... has been provide, is being provided, or will be provide....

Forex spends and enormous amount of money, to provide good costumer service, and all the tools, you need to success.

Any trader who has not achieved, that success that he is capable of , needs only to com on to forum... and post the problems that he is having... There will be many experience trader who will assist, and direct... all you need to do is ask, for the help that you need.... and do not be shy asking... nearly all traders, who are now successful... had many of the same problems, and difficulties that you are experiencing.... when they frist started trading, including the management here at indian forex.......

With the said.... every trader, can choice to succeed.......... or he can choice fail.......... it is in fact, a matter of choice....... a choice that every trader makes for himself/ herself... my reference to success... very rapid growth...............

Member blackmamba is an unknown quantity at this point blackmamba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trader may fails in the forex trading market due to the following reasons:-

1. Lack of preparation & plan.

2. Lack of self confidence.
    I will comment two things about this. lack of preparedness and confidence is due to disregard the basic guidelines for a good investor. money used was not deemed to be gone overnight, only the greedy pursuit of profit .. this is what we do not want

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm forex trading main fail honay ki waja yahi hai k log yahan pe atay hi chahtay hai k wo millionnair ban jaay jo k mumkin nahi hai ulta loss main chalay jaatya hai according to me is main pehle to aap ko is k baray main knowledge aur thora experience haasil kerna chahiye jis k baad trade ki tarf aana chahiye...

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trader may fails in the forex trading market due to the following reasons:-

1. Lack of preparation & plan.

2. Lack of self confidence.

3. The trader always wants to take revenge from the market.

4. Wrong entry in the market.

5. Always searching for magical moments.

6. Copying skills from others.

7. Discipline Maintenance.

8. Trading with complicated methods.
    yes i am totally agree with you. yahi sab karan hai jisase trader fail hote hai trading me. Bahut sare log trade karte hai aur woh har trade me profit hi dekhna chahte hai tabhi woh loss karte hai. Sahi se Sl use nahi karte, galat jagha pe entry lene hai, money management nahi hota ye sab trade ko fail karne k liye jimmedar hai.

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ziada ter traders to market say high expectation ki waja say loss kertay hain, wo ye nae jaantay kay market may achi tarah trading kernay kay liay hum ko sound knowledge ki zarorat hoti hay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Member VERO is an unknown quantity at this point VERO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often fail in forex trading, and it's almost the same error which is less patiently waiting a good opportunity to make an entry. Should we need to quickly get a sense of control that resulted in the market we often make their own mistakes, better wait for the indicator showed a good signal to enter the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 596 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)