+ Reply to Thread
Page 492 of 596 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 502 542 592 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 5953

Thread: Why Trader Fails in the Trading.

Banned iisrar is an unknown quantity at this point iisrar's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is true that above given problems are true but I have practiced that emotions play a vital role in fail of any trader so first of all try to control your emotions. this will definitely reduces your failures in forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lionfx is an unknown quantity at this point lionfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the factors that make the investor to fall short are : his Emergency to get a good benefit , taking choice without making precise research , rely on fortune will cause to a definitely fall short for any investor , investor without information also will cause to a big reduction lastly investor should be assured in him self during dealing .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    many trader fails in forex trading. there are many reasons for failing traders like rush in make decision, not got a good course that's make him poor in knowldge of the market, have no plan and dont follow the expectations of financial analysts.... this make the traders fail in forex and the most important reason is the good course.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

I also agree with you that Yes many trader lose because they dont have good plane. I think before you start forex trading you should set you strategy and your plan. When you set you strategy and plan then you should practice first in demo account.

Member rohan 4350 is an unknown quantity at this point rohan 4350's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the traders fails in trading because of they dont have enough knowldge of trading also they doing trade in very hurry process so that they dont understand the actual movement of a pair and so that they loss

Senior Member billysubagio is an unknown quantity at this point billysubagio's Avatar
    Thanks
    keeps the fear of losing money. Look at how the demo wins the contest. Accounts increased tenfold. Only one wonders how such a strategy. But as the game winners on their real money-I have not heard reviews. Understanding is that the real world will lose their money. Therefore, greater responsibility for their transactions. Maybe trader is not fulfilled by the real situation, so it was comfortable.

Junior Member remotepocket is an unknown quantity at this point remotepocket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of new trader come to trade in Currency dealing to be Millionaire within short time. It is make their as a gambler. Some appropriate themselves and some can't appropriate themselves and leave Currency dealing by taking a loss. It is one of the primary reason to be failure in Currency dealing.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is real burning matter to plow that why merchant fails in the trading. There are lots of causes for this incident. And i am totally concur with your opinions. I consider demand of density, emotions and greed are the water reasons. So you must necessary to forget these things. If you bed sufficiency noises, then you can definitely get both ample results.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many things which can cause trader failed in trading but I am sure if the main reason is depending on each trader himself. If the trader is deciding to give up and quit from forex, so he is the one who decide to fail in forex but if the trader still want to learn from mistakes and made the losses as lesson to become better trader so he is not failed yet.

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    since I became a trader, I was the cause of the failure to install a relatively large lot size, trading without analysis, over-confidence, do not put Stop Loss, greedy, undisciplined, and the latter does not learn from mistakes

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks

Trading risk

Quote Originally Posted by juned View Post
    I think traders fail due to a lack of knowledge and experience that he has, because the forex market is so cruel I think it should be in the trade here always use good money management
    and indeed we should know before we dive into the world of forex that here is a collection of people who already understand all the risks that can arise from one forex is a huge loss can happen ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 492 of 596 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 502 542 592 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)