+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 596 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 5953

Thread: Why Trader Fails in the Trading.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me jyadatar traders fails hote hai uska main reason hota hai greed aur no practice ya fir trading ke bareme kam janakari hona agar aap forex me trade karana chahate hai toa apko bahut hi practicekarke aana padata haiaur aapko forex ke sare ruel ko follow karana padata hai agar aap aisa nahi karte hai to aapko loss hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g jaan jnaab g forex business mwy logo ko loss hota hai oske kaafi reasons haai like lalach karnaa our bgair mehnay kehbshort cut dhonda wagera ye weak point hai jinsey bohaat loss ho sakta hai forex business mey kmaab hg samjhoo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that its all because of one simple reason and that is the lack of enough trading skills, this is why we need to invest all there is to it so that we can be fully equipped to make a lot of money from forex and do it for a log time getting the same and better results all the time that we trade in forex now and in the future.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that there are many reasons for the failure of the trader as lack of experience, account management, does not have good emotional control .But at last they lose all in their trades and can not come to the position and left forex for all.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that reason to fail in the forex trading is this that people dont know that how go trade and thiz is the big reason to get failed in the forex trading so it is vetter that before starting the trade you should must do practice on the demo account and then you should go for the real.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Several reasons can be attributed to traders failure in the forex market, but basically most of this reasons can be categorized under lack of knowledge and lack of experience, this is because it takes knowledge and experience to actually know the market well enough to avoid it's traps.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course generally my dear, Its no double that most of the Forex trader cannot achieve their proper success from Forex trading business . But one thing A hard worker and skilled Forex trader can bring his success from Forex trading Business , so work very hard to become a successful Forex trader.

Member javedahmad is an unknown quantity at this point javedahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sr ap ne ek bohat acha sawal kia ha Dekhen g jab ap market me koi business kate hai aur ap us business ko karne ka tajarba nhai hota to ap us business se pfofit nahi kama sakte hai forex bhi ek business hai aur ap ise tub tak nahi kar sakte jab tkapise seekh nhi lete hai

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that many beginner trader fails in the trading ,because they think Forex business is too easy and it's like game or gambling . But actually Forex business is a very tough business . We all know that lack of knowledge and lack of learning is the major cause of fail in trading .

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader ka forex market mein fail hony k bhout se reaosnc hen like k forex trading mein trader apni trading career k start mein us k liye forex market mein loss ko dekh kar k emotions ko control karna bhout tough hogy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 596 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)