+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 125 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Lines In Forex Trading.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    nice post bhai..yue choti choti baatein har trader ke liye bahut zaruri hoti hai kyunki ye forex ke bascis hote hai aur inko jane bina forex me trading karna aur paise kamana bahut mushkil hota hai
    haan bhai aur khaas karke ye jaruri cheeze unke liye hai, jo technical trader hai, jaise main technical ko bahut pasand karta hoon, meri sari trading technical base par hoti hai, trendline aur indicator combined karke hi trading karna pasand hai mere ko.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member komla is an unknown quantity at this point komla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The masses are a speciality, and blessings. You mentioned the three guidelines, which is clever, but I would call on the line drawing and its activities. A few recordings and notes. I think that I've bought, what to expect in the real traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ladkl is an unknown quantity at this point ladkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it's true, the line is the most commonly used tools and classic for traders, guns still come easily as arms dealers. I still use this graph in 4 hands this can be a real United States understands what I was seeing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sjkns is an unknown quantity at this point sjkns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In particular, it is for the sake of convenience. 3 refer to the trend line, which is fine, but I think you can draw lines and also filming activity. Some photos and notes. I believe that you buy, what to expect.

Banned si taym is an unknown quantity at this point si taym's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trend lines are very useful in trade. Except the fact they determine the global price directions, they can give us a clear signal to get into a position and when to leave it. Generally when the trend line is broken we can get ready to start profitable position.

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend line help a new trader to earn good from forex and many new traders get good profits through trend trading so its good and easy way to earn from forex
    i am also use trend for trading many time but this time i am try to earn from news trading and also use analysis for trading

Senior Member happy11 is an unknown quantity at this point happy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trend line is also a good indicator.A trend line on a Forex chart gives very valuable information.Not only the trend line will show a current direction of the price move,it will also depict points of supports and resistance levels for market price.

Member jhnabr is an unknown quantity at this point jhnabr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Interest in drawing a trend line once supported three points. Cannot add eligible lines, such as Demark BS indicators will do mechanically draws the line.i think everyone should join Forex trading.

Junior Member zipe is an unknown quantity at this point zipe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it's true, the trend, the merchant, to help, to happen and is a simple but powerful weapon, dealer document is can be added to the classic weapons. Personally 4 h chart, this is a hidden gem and I am the door.

Banned dsfrrff12 is an unknown quantity at this point dsfrrff12's Avatar
    Thanks
    This field and expertise related to also, what is so good about a wide range of flow is sufficient. People who show a trend collection, which can be good, but I think you can learn more about a variety of interesting flow of processes associated with the function. Many of the images and also a warning. I think you still have just what I want to be the original dealers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 125 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)