+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 125 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Lines In Forex Trading.

Junior Member hiplak is an unknown quantity at this point hiplak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for the nice information about trend line i am cannot know before about trend line but i am read your share and i see its have three type trend line and now i am finding details about tend line so many thank for the nice share.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member viicks is an unknown quantity at this point viicks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most traders believe that trying to follow trend of forex market is the best way to get profit, maybe this is right, but now the question is how to judge the current trend of forex market? I believe that if you can correctly follow the current trend, you must have already mastered rich forex knowledge. In my opnion, when the chart has already reached certain summit, it is dangerous for us to follow the trend, the possibility of going down will be high, On the contrary, when the chart hitted certain low value, it is also dangerous to follow this trend. We should wait for other chance to trade..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the important of development lines is when drawing a point centered on three points if you should not draw an excellent development range you can include an indicator like Del mark it immediately lines.

sam234
    Quote Originally Posted by m3x_19 View Post
    Yes, that is true, trend line is the most common and clasic tool to help traders, a simple but powerfull weapon to add to traders arsenal. I personally use this in 4h chart and this is reall help me find my entry points.
    You are right because trend lines enable to know when the trend has already changed and can also enable you to follow the trend. Therefore, if you are trend follower, you will definitely make a lot of money.

Senior Member sambol is an unknown quantity at this point sambol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trendline is one of the popular indicators are very useful. which can also be used as a strategy in the trade that tries to take advantage of long-term moves that seem to play out in various markets. The strategy aims to work on the market trend mechanism and take benefit from both sides of the market, enjoying the profits from the ups and downs of the markets.

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes because the forex market moves in trends it means then that ploting trend line ein the market is an inevitable thing to do so that you will be able to visualize the trend dominant in the forex market immediately you open the forex market and when you are able to determine the dominant trade then you only need to trade along that line for you to be profitable so it makes your work to be easier to do.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai kafi trend line hai jou k ap ko market mai enter point dai sakti hai magar mere khayl sai sab sai acaah ap ko news mai milta hai kio k k yai signls ap ko wrong site deakh sakty hain aur ap apna money loss mai lai ja sakty hain...

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kol123 View Post
    Totally agree with you , i am using the TREND LINE long time back , it is the most famous way and most powerful too to predict the trend line and know if the candles will go UP or Down
    it is real help for all traders and can gain many points using it
    need to trade on the trend line and this is good way to make-up trend pips down to give the market direction, the trend line forex business is the most important tool most efficient roomates so help us to locate the market

Senior Member zahidbd9 is on a distinguished road zahidbd9's Avatar
    Thanks
    trend line is most impotent for forex traders and identify a real trend is also a impotent for forex trader you can determine about forex trend by reading books about candle sticks and RSI

Senior Member kol123 is an unknown quantity at this point kol123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Totally agree with you , i am using the TREND LINE long time back , it is the most famous way and most powerful too to predict the trend line and know if the candles will go UP or Down
    it is real help for all traders and can gain many points using it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 125 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)