+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 125 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Lines In Forex Trading.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically the trend line is a toll indicator that is used to identify trends in the use of this indicator is very simple You have to draw a straight line that must touch two points on the trend through this You can find clues that where the market is happening. and indeed the trend line is an easy and simple tool to stay and then attract, very helpful in the battle I get a market and get out of the market, so I think anyone should be able to use the trend line

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trending is one of the lowest rated technical analyzes used by many traders on the forex market. Yes, many of us don't use the trend line because it is very simple and people think that waiting to make money is not as easy as this and that is not true but the problem is true and we have to use trend lines and we have to fix them. Income in the forex market is not as simple as it sounds and also quite easy. and it's a pity that the trend line is a form of technical analysis but I don't have technical analysis experience or I have used trend lines for my trade because I never felt I needed this technical tool for my trade and I traded privately

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the benefits of trend lines are enough. You talk about three trend lines, which are good, but I think you describe the design of trend lines and procedures for their work. with several photos and notes. I think you have what I hope is a real trader and well, for me, I personally believe that the trendline is a very important inductor of the forex business. Actually an inductoer can't work well, but in this field we should not believe in inductoer 100% but this inductoer is very good and profitable inductoer and we can make more money by using it.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually my dear on forex I consider trading based on trend lines is the best strategy for trading on the Forex market, Most experience traders do their trades according to the trend line because this is favorable. and unfortunately actually I always believe trendlines are the most important tool in future trading, this can help you analyze the long and short term, decrease and increase of any currency at any given time because the trendline is an important part of technical analysis

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so many systems use the trendline to analyze the forex market, I know it is drawing a line from the highest and lowest point. but I don't just use trend lines to analyze markets, but use indicators too, because I am a user indicator. I prefer to use my fibo from the trend line used to analyze the market. and Well, unfortunately, I think the trendline is a very good tool to help traders predict price movements in an outline. I myself use a trendline that is arranged within a period of 4 hours and every day to see the current trend.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good trendline for those who understand how to use it. It is even good for traders to use a trend line strategy to trade the foreign exchange market because it carries many pips in the forex market trading business. and the trend line is a Forex tool that is actually used to find trends that start, exist or end in this Forex trading business. I use it primarily for my own analysis of long-term trading.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trend line on the forex chart provides very valuable information. Not only will the trend line show the direction of the current price movement, the trend line will also illustrate the support points and resistance levels for the market price. You draw two trend lines, but with a good plot, it is a search for beginners, by what we give the correct search of good points come, this method is very popular among professional traders. and trend lines are part of class analysis so you mention three trend lines, that's good, but I think you will describe trend line drawings and working procedures. with some pictures and notes. I think you get what I expect as a real trader, good business.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's right, trend lines are the most common and classic tools to help simple but powerful arms traders to add to the merchant's arsenal, but I think you will describe trend line drawings and working procedures with some images and notes. I think you get what I expect as a real trader. and the trendline in the forex market is a very good strategy that is common among many traders around the world. Many traders who understand how to use Trenline really enjoy the forex market trading business. If traders want to know about the trend line they have to try and look for it on the internet

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trendlines are the most important tool in future trading, this can help you analyze the long and short term, decrease and increase of any currency at any given time because the trendline is an important part of technical analysis! and Actually the trend line is the best tool that can help you to get good profits in this market and also the trend strategy is the most common strategy among traders in this market, many traders use this strategy because it is very effective and successful.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trendline is probably the most basic tool in a technical trader toolbox. They are easy to understand and can be used in combination with other tools that you may have used. By definition, a trend line is a line that connects two or more lows or two or higher, with a line projected out into the future. Usually, traders see this expanded line and trade at prices that react around them, both trading bounces from the trend line. and It's a very simple trendline and the first time you learn forex, you have to learn the trendline because it's a very powerful tool in forex and the most important thing is we have to draw the trendline accurately. many traders cannot draw trendlines properly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 125 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)