+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 312 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3116

Thread: Common Mistakes of a Trader.

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes brother your right.I also think maximum Forex trader loss their money for this common mistakes.So we should learn from this mistakes and next time control this.Thanks brother for share your nice post.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mimunaislam View Post
    All mistakes are varied from trader to trader. But emotion is common mistakes for almost all traders.it can not be controlled by all traders.less or more everyone does this mistakes.I think the common mistakes of a trader is emotion.
    an emotion become greed and over confidence. i think this is very bad problem happen in the trader, and this is common mistakes by beginner trader like me also. we must realize that this is very dangerous so we have attempt to reduce it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atiqrehman View Post
    Yes i agree with you all your above condition which make a trader during his trade i like your last 5 point many traders are doing gambling instead of trading .many lose their money due to greed
    I like your comment my friend. traders who make a lot of gambling in this forex trading. but, he probably will not last long. The main fault is the merchant is not able to regulate trade management. and he forgot the risks of forex trading.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Senior Member mimunaislam is an unknown quantity at this point mimunaislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All mistakes are varied from trader to trader. But emotion is common mistakes for almost all traders.it can not be controlled by all traders.less or more everyone does this mistakes.I think the common mistakes of a trader is emotion.

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree with you all your above condition which make a trader during his trade i like your last 5 point many traders are doing gambling instead of trading .many lose their money due to greed

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i completely agree with some of the points. yes the most common mistake that a newbie trader does and i did too that putting more than 80% of your capital at risk for a single trade. this is insane and stupid.

Junior Member sam4777 is an unknown quantity at this point sam4777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han bhai bilkul thek baat kahi ha aap nay yehi common mistakes hoti ha ham traders ke jis ke waja sy wo loss ke aur chalny lagty ha or akhir kar apna account nasht kar daltay hein.sab sy common mistake emotions ko na control pana and greedness ha.

Banned selinabegum is an unknown quantity at this point selinabegum's Avatar
    Thanks
    i consider that most of the standard mistakes of a dealer leave be that they line trading without any planning and noesis.....and ever try to over switch and get greedy.....they instrument lose to analyze forex marketplace rules due to demand of forex knowledge and ever have losses....

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since foreign trade business is a very simple business, and may be a lot of money in no time, but later realizes he needs the money here and handwork. So this time are in the money due to lack of knowledge about the market due to its ease of analysis by a lot of emotional bias.

Senior Member yoyo is an unknown quantity at this point yoyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes these are some common mistakes which are usually done by traedr and these make them lose, they should overcome these to make profit in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 312 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)